Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising up in the ranking. This week: beautiful bags, dog-print sneakers, and a kite that's shaped like a giant squid!
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A book filled with tips and techniques to help you become a hand-lettering artist.
2. An inexpensive shelf that's perfect for placing in an entryway.
3. A silly octopus ring toss game that'll teach hand-eye coordination at bath time.
4. A leather Kate Spade shoulder bag that'll go with everything.
Promising review: "I LOVE this purse! It's the perfect size, outstanding quality, and I've probably had 15 compliments from friends, family, and complete strangers since I got it about 6 months ago. I've never spent more than about $40 on a purse before, but I'm really glad I splurged on this one." —OakShade
5. "Vintage" skeleton key charms (for when you're too lazy to hunt down actual antique keys).
6. A platform bed with an upholstered headboard that totally looks like it came from West Elm.
7. Slip-on shoes that are covered with completely adorable illustrated pups.
8. An anchor that attaches to a beach umbrella so you can screw it into the sand and keep it from blowing away.
9. Dish detergent that smells like pomegranates and won't dry out your hands.
10. The Crazy Ex Girlfriend soundtrack to listen to on repeat until it's time for the next season to start.
12. 128 markers for children *or* adults to use with their coloring-book collections.
13. An energy-saving nightlight that'll cost about $0.25 cents a year to operate.
14. Stainless steel chain mail that'll clean your cast-iron pan with ease.
15. A compact hedge trimmer that'll cut through branches up to 5/8 inches thick.
16. A pool float that's great for when you want to float but not get wet *or* to fill up with water and use as a teeny-tiny pool when you don't have a full-size one.
17. Swim goggles that are super comfortable and stay put on wet heads.
Promising review: "My 4 1/2 year old grand daughter swims like a fish and loves to wear swim goggles, but the strap always slipped down on the back of her head causing the goggles to be too loose. My daughter saw the Frogglez online and I ordered a set to see if they would help. They completely solved the problem and once she puts them on, they never need adjustment. I highly recommend them for others." —Nancy Beverly