We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A party projector so you can decorate your walls without having to take down a slew of sad streamers at the end of the night.
2. A face mask that'll keep you from spreading germs, keep you from breathing them in, and help you look like a TikTok sensation.
3. A pack of duvet clips for anyone who likes their bed looking *just so* (at least when your parents visit over the holidays).
4. A pack of four gift bags (with tissue paper!) so you can always have impressively cute packaging ready when a birthday or housewarming springs up on you.
5. A collapsable strainer that'll store flat and keep you from ~straining~ to find space in your kitchen cabinets.
6. A universal skin salve pumped up with castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin for saving your lips from winter wind. But wait, there's more! The original formula is also great to use on other dry areas of your skin, meaning one tiny tube is here for all of you.
7. A glove box wallet so you can be completely prepared if you ever get pulled over. Your nerves will already be frazzled, so give yourself an organized system instead of making future you dig through fast food napkins and old Map-Quest print outs to find your registration.
8. A teething mitten or sock (each with a travel bag) that'll keep your chomping kiddo entertained from their head to their toes.
9. A holiday candle – it's gonna help you seem festive without having to display a single piece of kitschy decor...ever.
10. A box of hair dye wipes that'll get rid of the color on your skin so you don't look like you're bleeding from the scalp after adding a little auburn to your 'do.
11. An elevated pet cot for K-9 companions who need a little lift. Elevated beds help regulate your pup's temperature in the heat and they ease pressure points. This particular piece is waterproof and bacteria, mold, and mildew resistant.
12. A finger pinch guard for the front of the door and the hinges that'll protect little fingers from getting caught between closing doors.
13. A bagel guillotine which, despite its delightfully dreadful name, is just about the safest way you could ever slice a bagel. Grab this and your kids can finally make breakfast without the fear of losing a digit.
14. An over-the-cabinet holder sure to help you find storage space where you least expect it.
15. A roll of self-adhesive marble film that'll make your dreary counters look fab, without the price tag.
16. A bamboo desk organizer so you can elevate your workspace (literally).
17. A Cricut Explore Air 2 for aiding crafty souls with cutting, writing, and scoring on materials from from faux leather to vinyl to sparkly iron-on. This also comes with a *Disney bundle* for the young at heart who still live for Minnie and Mickey.
18. A can of Colorshot spray paint so you can make your furniture and decor match perfectly with a fun and easy DIY project.
19. A backseat organizer that'll give your child an organized spot to place all their treasures (and, most importantly, their car tablet) during long road trips.
20. An outlet shelf sure to help you maximize space in your impressively petite bathroom.
21. A lightweight thermal shirt jacket – it's gonna keep you warm while still looking sleek. Bulkiness is for the gym, not your winter wardrobe.
22. A hairdo cookie cutter – a silly secret weapon parents can whip out to encourage their kids to finish an entire treat, even if it's actually...healthy.
23. A wind-resistant Blunt umbrella – it withstands rain like a pro, but it's also gonna come in handy when a winter blizzard comes your way and you need something to block intense snow and wind – a standard umbrella wouldn't stand a chance.
24. A bottle-emptying valve sure to help you get every last drop.
25. A headphone hanger you can attach under the table instead of taking up space on your desk. Fancy headphone stands are expensive! Save that money, buy expensive headphones instead. The end.
26. A baseball cap holder that'll make your roommates say "Hats off to you" when they see you've finally picked the hats up off your bedroom floor. Just kidding, they probably won't say that. Your grandpa might though.
27. A shower mirror so you can make sure you've washed all your makeup off without worrying about a bit o' fog covering up your heckin' cute reflection.
28. Stick-on sound dampeners – they're gonna silence your cabinets so your night snacking goes unnoticed...until your family realizes all the gummies are gone.
29. A car seat cover that'll keep your baby toasty when the weather is frigid while still keeping them buckled safe and snug.
30. And finally, a fleece blanket for fans of The Office who need a not-so-subtle way to show their affection for the greatest comedic genius of our time, *the* Michael Scott.
These products lookin' at me as if I get paid this week:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want even more practical products? Check out the posts below: