We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner so you can clean out your sink before your landlord decides to dispose of your deposit.
3. A phone power bank to save your cell when your battery seems to drop to 50% the second the temperature drops to 50 degrees.
5. A pack of seven dishwasher-safe stretch lids that'll stretch to fit fruits, blenders, and lonely plastic containers – no more digging through drawers of mismatched lids or covering things up with flimsy plastic wrap!
6. A bottle of fizzing tablets that easily wipe out coffee and tea stains from your favorite teapots and mugs. Honestly, these things work so well you're sure to be stunned.
7. A makeup sponge with a slick, anti-absorbent exterior, so you can save on product and set a perfect foundation every time you put makeup on your face.
8. A pet hair brush, because there's no way to ~brush off~ the need to remove pet fur from your furniture...unless you want your clothes, blankets, and guests covered in it as well.
9. A set of decibel-reducing, noise-canceling earplugs – they're gonna keep your ears safe and block the sounds of overzealous crowds at your next concert. You came to hear the band, not the groupies.
10. A nourishing hand cream for giving your cuticles a little TLC when building a darling snowman makes your digits feel dreadful.
12. And a purifying willow bark clay-to-foam cleanser that'll purify your skin with the power of clay while also making you feel heckin' fresh thanks to that fluffy foam.
14. A cold brew maker that'll give you a shot of something special (i.e., espresso) whenever you want it – no need to leave the apartment ever again.
15. A collapsible popcorn popper for movie-enthusiasts who love popcorn, but would also love a healthy and eco-friendly alternative to wasteful bags of popcorn.
16. A pack of 16 hydrating skin masks that'll give you the soft skin of your teenage days, without the hormonal acne.
17. A fume-free oven cleaner so you can make your oven clean enough to actually cook in after years (and I mean years) of neglect.
18. A turntable stand designed to keep your records upright and prevent them from getting warped...genius! Plus, this chic style is sure to make your living room look as sophisticated and snazzy as Instagram expects.
19. A pack of washing-machine tablets that'll dissolve and wash away any odor-causing residue your sweat-stained competitive hopscotch laundry may have left behind.
20. And a dryer vent coil brush that's gonna grab all the gunk your favorite shedding fabrics leave behind.
21. An easy-as-can-be herb grower – this sleek machine uses pre-seeded pods that grow in water, not soil, so it's sure to prevent messes and give the kitchen counter some serious ~herb~ appeal.
22. A detailing cleaning putty that'll pick up the dust in every nook and cranny of your car. This stuff is so fun you may finally understand why kids these days are so suspiciously into slime.
23. A dishwasher safe garlic peeler that's gonna keep your freshly peeled garlic cloves intact and keep the peelings inside as your cloves pop out, making meal prep mercilessly simple.
25. A 10-motor massage mat for everyone who knows that life is occasionally a pain in the neck (and back and shoulders *and* just about everywhere else).
When I realize Christmas is over but I still want stuff:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you've got your heart seat on more practical products, check out the posts below: