We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rainbow stand you can grab if you told yourself you'd eat a more colorful diet in the new year. It might not be the "healthiest" way to start that resolution, but you still dough-not wanna miss out on a dessert display this darling!
2. A pair of shockingly soft leggings, because all your holiday party attire seemed to be exclusively uncomfortable (turns out sequins aren't soft) and your body is gonna wanna wear (basically) nothing now that that nonsense is over.
3. A pair of lavender and rose bath salts, enhanced with dried petals, so you can soak up some soothing essential oils while washing away the smell of your grandpa that's somehow still on your skin. Nobody needs that much cologne. No one.
4. A heated pillow massager for travelers who do ~knot~ handle traffic well and could have used something to distract them from the slow drive home on New Year's Day. Be prepared for next time!
5. A Sriracha keychain – after all that holiday hosting stress you deserve to eat every one of your feelings. Go ahead and add a little spice to your life while you're at it!
6. A Billie Razor kit that'll *literally* smooth things over when your bank account is really feeling your gift-giving generosity. Save the cash you'd spend on that stupid pink tax and pick up a razor that looks as sleek as your skin will feel after you use it.
7. A boyfriend pillow that's gonna snuggle you every night...just like you told your sister your "boyfriend" did when she refused to stop asking if you were seeing someone.
8. National Parks of the U.S.A., an illustrated guide you can use when you spent all of winter break at home and now getting as far from home as possible is your only goal.
9. A jaw-dropping shearling jacket that'll be the best way to spend your holiday bonus. This high-end piece will last forever and keep you toasty every single year...no matter how many nights you spend strolling through the snow.
10. Treat Yourself, a recipe book for bakers who love making desserts over the holidays, but also want impressive treats that match every single season.
11. A pair of bunny slippers you can buy because yes, your freelance gig *is* a real job, even if you're allowed to wear your pajamas all day AUNT MARIAN.
12. A hair repair treatment that was condi-ment for anyone who bleached, dyed, or heat styled their hair to the breaking point for holiday photos.
13. A stunning pair of blue tile hoops that are sure to show off your style with pride after your cousins said, "Ceram-ick!" every time they saw your city-slicker style.
14. A cookie shot kit because no hangover has ever felt worse than living through 2019 – cookies and milk are about all you can handle at this point.
15. Or a bottle of Kin Euphorics made with ~adaptogens, nootropics, and botanicals~ – a curious, mood-lifting concoction for the sober curious.
16. A facial cleansing system that comes with three brushes to cleanse, exfoliate, and stimulate your skin when the planes, trains, and automobiles you took to get home took a number on your face.
17. An enamel pin that'll let your roommates know you've come home both crabby and stabby and need some time to simply be ~shelfish~ after getting through the season of giving.
18. A ouija board for those of us who feel dead inside after 2019...might as well try talking to others who understand.
19. A double rainbow mug to show homesick sweethearts that magic still exists, even if the holiday magic has momentarily come to an end.
20. A motivational calendar with exactly the right amount of expectations for the next little while: i.e., get out of bed.
21. A hand-poured eucalyptus and orange candle so you can breathe in the fresh scent of your apartment. You may already miss your family, but ~orange~ you also glad to be in your own place again?
22. A box of bath bombs that'll be the ~bomb~ when you're home and no longer sharing a bathroom with your siblings...take as long as you want!
23. A face mask set sure to help you feel just fine when you can't ~face~ any more social interactions.
24. A kneading massager you're gonna ~knead~ when carrying out your Christmas tree requires more heavy lifting than you were expecting.
25. A pair of dust sprite slippers for Totoro fans who are ready to clean up their place (in comfort) after some major holiday hosting.
26. A scalp scratcher so you aren't stuck scratching your head wondering what you're going to do with your life after being asked that 17 times in seven days.
27. And a blank slate necklace that'll remind you the past is in the past and now is a great time to start fresh. Thanks, January!
When you realize you actually made it through the holidays:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want more products worth treating yourself to, you've gotta see the posts below: