We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of reusable scrubbing gloves — a multitasking cleaning tool sure to make you the clever lifeskill-having adult you didn't even know you could be.
2. A planning pad for when social engagements, work events, and (extremely necessary) nap times fill your schedule and you realize organization is for cool kids.
3. A natural, antibacterial, and anti-fungal foot odor spray that'll help out anyone with sweaty, stinky feet. Spray this in your shoes and you'll finally live in an apartment that doesn't smell like your feet.
4. A pastel bento box so you can bring meals to work, stop eating out during lunch, and actually start saving that paycheck.
5. An essential oil stick – it's gonna help ease the headache that is adulthood.
6. A dishwasher safe garlic peeler — simply toss your garlic in, press down, and roll to get perfectly peeled garlic in seconds. This clever tool can help make cooking your own food seem slightly more ap-peel-ing.
7. A skull ice mold to remind you that you're not 21 anymore and drinking more than two glasses of wine just might kill you. Or at least leave you with a killer hangover.
8. A handheld mixer that's gonna save you a bundle when you stop spending your hard earned money at a coffee shop and enjoy your favorite, frothy brew from comfort of your kitchen counter instead.
9. A foot file sure to give your no-longer-baby-soft skin silky smooth results. This thing is truly worth every penny.
10. A face mask "brush" that'll help you apply masks without losing any spa-worthy product to brush bristles. Keep those thrifty life skills a'flowing as you're growing!
11. A collapsible strainer you can also us as a steamer or a lid. Your little sister will be thrilled to get your old kitchen tools and your drawers won't know what to do with all that extra space!
12. A suede brush is gonna save your shoes from certain doom and keep you from feeling de-feet-ed when you get dirt on your favorite pair of pumps.
13. A professional tote that'll make you look sophisticated and oh-so adult, even when it's filled to the brim with snacks you're rebelliously sneaking into the movie theater.
14. An anti-fungal wash can clear up athlete's foot, ringworm, toenail fungus, and foot odor so you can finally start keeping your feet free of funk. Because getting kicked off your parents' insurance means you need to take care of weird skin things before they get... really weird.
15. A pack of seven dishwasher-safe stretch lids that'll stretch to fit fruits, blenders, and lonely plastic containers — no more digging through drawers of mismatched lids or covering things up with flimsy plastic wrap!
16. A fabric shaver — being able to buy a cashmere sweater is one of the perks of adulthood *but* it is also occasionally a real pill. Fortunately, this is gonna be the medicine your sweater needs.
17. And a steamer because being an adult means you can rock wrinkles on your face, but not on your clothing.
18. A sleep mask for when you're old enough to appreciate the mid-day nap you loathed as a child.
19. A multi-slotted battery organizer — a clever storage solution that's gonna have you feeling large and in ~charged~ when you no longer have to dig through junk drawers to find a double A.
20. A makeup brush shampoo that'll keep your brushes clean and prevent dirt and germs from spreading across your face when you apply makeup.
21. A mold and mildew removing gel that clings to the grime on tiles and edges so you can actually get those areas cleaned up. You wanted to move away from home and enjoy the grit, the grime, and glamour of city life... but you never realized just how much grime would be involved.
22. A drinking fountain faucet attachment for anyone who wants a sip of water without dirtying a whole cup and thus, washing a whole cup. I'm sure your roommates are thanking you already.
23. A family of hedgehog dryer balls sure to soften the blow, along with your laundry, when you move into a place without a laundry room and have to trek it to the laundromat.
24. A drain millipede that's gonna dig down deep and get the gunk out of your pipes so your landlord doesn't ask why your sink looks like a scene from IT.
25. A knife block because it's time to cut-it-out with leaving your knives precariously shoved inside your utensil drawer. These are sure to convince you to stop living life on the edge.
26. A bread maker that'll help you bake perfect loaves of bread using only one container. This li'l tool will help you ~rise~ to the occasion when asked to bring something to your friend's potluck night.
27. A snow cover because if scraping the ice off your windshield makes you late to work your boss is totally gonna say, "That's ~snow~ excuse."
28. A hair finishing stick — basically a natural, plant oil-covered mascara wand that'll pick up those pesky baby hairs on the back of your neck or around your hairline. Bad hair days? You've grown out of them.
29. A spiffy blind spot mirror that's gonna make you a parallel parking pro. Your bumper can't wait to thank you.
30. A cleaning tablet that can easily remove lime, mineral, and food buildup in your dishwasher, letting you wash your dishes in something that's actually clean.
31. A pack of six bath bombs for days when you're simply exhausted and nothing sounds better than dropping your plans, grabbing a bath bomb, and soaking in silence.
When I realize I actually want all of these:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for more practical must-have products? Check out the posts below: