We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hanging bookshelf — a piece of decor you literally won't be able to see and your guests won't be able to stop talking about.
2. A simple yarn ball bag with a basic, but bold, two-demential design that'll have people do a double take wherever you take it.
3. A mounted butcher paper roll that's sure to add a pleasantly unique detail to your kitchen and be a truly useful way to take notes, wrap food or gifts, and get yourself on a ~roll~ each day.
4. A set of stainless-steel knives in a sleek acrylic block that’ll clearly be a cut above traditional kitchen decor.
5. A triangle ear climber — a slight, slim detail that's gonna be an ~acute~ accessory on any occasion.
6. A pair of ceramic grinders to set on your table when the daily ~grind~ has worn you out and you need to elegantly dine away the stress of the day.
7. An LED arch lamp that'll be arch-way cooler than gaudy table lamps and truly brighten up your life.
8. A wire accent chair — a statement-making piece you can cover in clipped-on pictures if minimalism ain't your thang but cool, sculpted furniture definitely is.
9. A wall mounted rainy pot for dearies who find dreary weather darling.
10. A slim canteen with a clean design so dazzling everyone is gonna be drinking it in when they see it.
11. A lightweight trashcan with a useful handle that only accentuates its good looks — this stunning receptacle proves you can have a trashcan that doesn't look like, well, trash.
12. A pair of punctuation studs that'll be your go-to earrings whenever want to something to say with a simple fashion statement — feel free to ~quote~ me on that.
13. A tiered planter so you can fill your home with straightforward home decor and still show off plenty of layers in your look.
14. A salt cellar for adding a tasteful vibe to your kitchen decor by properly presenting your imported salts.
15. A house shaped tissue box that's gonna look so cute on your shelf you just might get the sniffles.
16. A snazzy bedside lamp sure to make you re-embrace your childhood nightlight habits because you won't ever want to turn this treasure off.
17. A tiny dot necklace that'll be a striking specktacle in any minimalist's wardrobe.
18. An LED aquarium — honestly, after owning a tank this elegant the thought of keeping your guppies in any other aquarium is gonna seem ~fishy~.
19. Or a fish hotel for giving your fish the swanky space they deserve. Is this the coolest fish bowl around? You ~beta~ believe it!
20. A pair of oil and vinegar bottles that'll help your Instagram-worthy salads look snappy.
21. A wire grid panel for any ~squares~ who keep their notes organized and tidy, even when they're on display.
22. An EcoSphere so you can watch an entire ecosystem live in a simple, small shape. Science rules.
23. A marble pastry board — a stone that'll keep your dough cool while you knead and that'll look cool while you're cooking.
24. A spray-on hand sanitizer sure to prove a well-designed product is well worth your money.
25. A clear shower curtain with mesh pockets that'll be a pocket full of sunshine in your storage-lacking bathroom.
26. A stoneware decanter so posh the bar cart in your basement is officially gonna be the trendiest spot in town.
27. A sheep toilet paper holder for giving your baaaathroom a fun new look.
28. A set of pastel wooden coat hooks that'll save you floor space a coat rack would usually take up and make your bare walls look brilliant.
29. A pair of double-walled glass cups with lovely wooden lids so you can spill some tea without worrying about spilling your actual tea.
30. An arc LED floor lamp with some serious ~curve~ appeal.
31. A lightweight Gihuo jumpsuit sure to be a chic and fashion-savvy outfit all on its own.
32. A mini beauty fridge that'll keep your makeup cool and look totally ~chill~ on your bathroom counter or vanity.
33. And a chained clutch that ~clearly~ proves minimalism can be a masterpiece.
When someone dares call minimalism boring in front of you:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical products, check out the posts below: