We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reversible duvet set with a classic chevron side that perfectly complements the modern floral pattern opposite it, for anyone who loves flowers as much as they love a good grayscale.
2. A pineapple duvet set so you can ~tropic~ like it's hot every time you jump into bed.
3. A velvet twist pillow sure to convince you to ~worm~ your way back into bed for a few minutes when you're getting ready in the morning.
4. A brushed microfiber sheet set with stitched piping and a sinfully soft finish, for anyone who wouldn't mind sleeping in the actual lap of luxury.
5. A bed in a bag featuring a vintage wild flower pattern so light and bright all your ~buds~ will be jealous of your bedding.
6. A satiny pillowcase that'll keep you cool at night and keep your hair frizz-free each morning.
7. An *eight-piece* comforter set to throw minimalism out the window and enjoy some wallpaper patterned perfection.
8. A Pioneer Woman comforter so you can dream of the prairie while living in a fifth-floor walk up.
9. A not-too-heavy down alternative comforter to use inside your favorite duvet cover or as a stand-alone quilt, adding a piece of plush perfection to your good night's sleep.
10. A cotton boho duvet cover that's gonna add to the Instagram-bait that is your airy school bus/home hybrid.
11. A wet head pillowcase – one side is soft cotton and the other is an absorbent microfiber towel, so you can flip it whenever you go to bed with wet hair to absorb water without ruining the pillow underneath.
12. A flannel Eddie Bauer sheet set with a soft, pill-resistant fabric for anyone who knows a blocked dryer is a tough ~pill~ to swallow on laundry day at the cabin.
13. A pleat comforter set so you can sleep on a bed as white and fluffy as the sheep you're counting at bedtime.
14. A braided throw blanket sure to add a necessary layer when making your bed is out of the question in the A.M. – just toss this on and embrace a "relaxed" look!
15. Or an extra ruffled shabby chic set that'll make your bed look chic even when it's only *mostly* made.
16. A fifteen-pound weighted blanket – this colorful cutie is here to make your bed blissful in more ways than one.
17. A trellis-print comforter stuffed full of goose down alternative that's gonna feel like curling up into a cloud...maybe literally.
18. A gorgeous faux fur blanket made out of microfiber for an incredibly cute (and cruelty free!) look.
19. A lightweight, silky duvet cover set to make your bed look like it belongs in Versailles.
20. A set of hotel-quality sheets so you can take a vacation from your problems every time you pull the covers up.
21. A high quality pillow cover for Disney fans who want to add a little extra magic to their guest bedroom.
22. A pair of microfiber pillowcases available in multiple menswear patterns, so you can sport your fashionable finance guy vibes even when you sleep.
23. A desert bedding set, because falling asleep without your favorite plants around you would really ~succ~.
24. A set of durable Egyptian cotton sheets in a posh print for anyone who knows it's what's inside that counts.
25. A quilted duvet with a lightweight moisture-wicking fabric (that's also hypoallergenic!) to solve basically any complaint you could ever have about bedding.
26. A bright micromink comforter that'll make your bedroom look so fantastic you'll forget the rest of your home even exists.
27. And finally, a personalized pet pillow you can always turn to when your day was ~ruff~ (even if your actual pet has no interest in an 8:30 bedtime).
When you come home and your bed is lookin' good...real good:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For more things that'll upgrade your space, check out the posts below: