We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A versatile bag clip to treat your Gucci dupe with the love and respect it deserves — it's hard work looking that pretty!
Promising review: "I have a very heavy, large purse that is a bottomless pit. One time I put my purse on the back of my chair at a cafe and the whole chair flipped over, that is how heavy my bag is. I was looking for something so I could hook my purse on things so it wasn’t sitting on the floor and was more accessible. I love this little gadget. I have used it on everything from bathroom stalls to tables to grocery carts. This thing really grips. All of my girlfriends love it and have gotten it for themselves." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in eight colors).
2. A Pretty Litter subscription — this litter is gonna change colors when your cat is sick, alerting you with plenty of time to get your kitto to the vet. Nothing will put your mind at ease better than knowing your stoic cat's health is ~crystal~ clear.
Each bag has enough litter to cover you for a month and the subscription includes free shipping.
For more information, check out this review from my co-worker, Kat Angus: This Kitty Litter Knew My Cat Was Sick Before My Veterinarian Did.
Start a Pretty Litter subscription for $24/month (available for one, two, and multi-cat households).
3. An LED flat plate can help you read far into the night without disturbing the morning person snoozin' beside you.
Promising review: "LOVE! This book light is perfect for nighttime reading. I opted for this particular brand over others I saw for less as it has a dimmer. I really like this one as the glow is soft and not harsh on my eyes. The dimmer has a wide range when I turn the knob. You can use this book light horizontally or vertically. It’s not large enough to cover the whole page of most books, but it does completely light up an entire page so you don’t have to move it up and down while reading." —Flora
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two colors).
4. A moisture meter to place deep down into the soil so you know exactly how much water your plant is getting. Under- and overwatering is a thing of the past, people!
I love having this tool in my home! I jumped on the 2020 plant trend fast and have filled my home with tons of botanicals (that all have different watering schedules). The meter tells you if a plant is being over-watered or under-watered right down to the root, which is very necessary for a plant parent (who used to be a plant murderer) like myself.
Promising review: "This item is great. I can check how wet my plants are down where the roots are. So no more over watering! It is very accurate. This works great!!" —Terri Carlson
Get it from Amazon for $10.97 (available in two colors).
5. A garlic rocker that'll, ahem, rock your world. This tool is way easier than a traditional garlic press.
I cook with a shocking amount of garlic and I always hated dealing with my old garlic press. This one-piece solution is SO much better than the old school tool! You simply place your peeled garlic under and rock at an angle, it minces just the same. This also comes with a (TBH very cute) scraper *and* a silicone sleeve that'll help you peel your cloves in an instant.
Promising review: "I like garlic very much, so I use this garlic press every day. It works very well, is easy to use, and easy to clean. Compared with the garlic press I used before, this is more labor-saving and comfortable." —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $10.97+ (available in two colors).
6. A diaper wipe warmer — these warm wipes feel soothing on your baby's skin, instead of cold wipes which might wake them up in the dead of the night...when you're already dead tired.
Promising review: "I have one in the nursery and in the living room! This is the best warmer for your money. It keeps my baby's bottom happy. He used to, and still will scream, at cold wipes. He hates cold wipes, so this is a mini miracle for us! It keeps the wipes wet and lukewarm! We keep them plugged always. The baby is two months old and they have been plugged in since, not a single problem! I recommend this." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.45.
7. A tug-of-war toy that'll suction cup onto your floor, giving you some alone time when Spot doesn't want to stop playing.
Promising review: "We bought this for our 7-month-old labradoodle and he absolutely loves it. He is a big fan of tug of war so this toy is great to just leave on the ground and let him have at it. It certainly helps distract and burn his puppy energy. You can hide treats in it as well which was a bonus. This also comes with two sticky pads for extra suction. Five stars all around!!" —P. Bom
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available with one or two suction cups).
8. A can of fire extinguishing spray designed for sparking your muscle memory, because nothing sounds scarier than not knowing how to use an extinguisher when you notice a fire start to spark.
Promising review: "I bought one for beside the grill, one for beside the stove, one for the laundry room, and one for the car. I think the intuitive, easy to use design is fantastic. We already have the muscle memory for using a spray can. In an emergency, it's so much easier to grab this and use it, and turn a small fire into a non-fire. I don't have time to remember a three step method of fire control when my bacon has gotten out of control on the stove. I'm not a firefighter! I'd really like to have one in every room. Think about it. Isn't it better to immediately contain a small fire than deal with a big one? This could save your life, and your house." —K. Zander
Get it from Amazon for $10.37.
9. A roll-up drying rack made with metal grates covered in soft silicone that'll prevent scratches and take up basically no storage space. Roll this on top of the sink when in use and tuck it away in a drawer when the dishes are done! It dries fast, so no worries about drippings in your drawers.
Promising review: "This is very sturdy and it allows air into cups, pans, etc. to dry easily – unlike a drying pad. It holds heavy pans with no problem. The color is soft and goes great with my white and gray countertops and it's extremely functional. It's easy to clean, just roll it up and store it under the sink. Highly recommend. 👍🏻" —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $24.98+ (available in three sizes).
10. A pack of SPF-sensing stickers to save your skin from the summer sun when you're having too much fun to remember to reapply on your own.
Promising review: "I'm multi-racial with tan skin. I burn when it's intense, but I get a great tan otherwise. My 9-month-old is fair, fair, fair. Blue eyes and porcelain skin fair. I reapply my own SPF 50 after a few hours, but I'm not consistent. I've never been great about sunscreen, but I was not going to let my daughter get burned. We live in South Florida and just a walk or park time is a potential burning hazard. This is a great visual for me to reapply her sunscreen or make sure she gets in the shade. They're an absolute essential for parents, especially the 'sun goddess' type." —FlightLife
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $25.99 (includes 32 stickers).
11. A suspiciously chic flat water bottle you can fit into any bag or backpack and thus, hydrate throughout the day.
12. A set of five plastic pipes that'll keep your kiddo entertained in the bath long enough you actually get them clean. Washing your child without a tantrum will no longer be just a ~pipe~ dream!
Promising review: "Our 18-month-old adores these. His older sisters (five and seven) have also been enjoying them in the tub. They work great and stick really well. The only negative is that we have temper tantrums now because baby boy wants to take a bath all the time. We can't get him out of the tub now!" —JKinSD
Get them from Amazon for $12.80+ (available in two set styles).
13. Or a shower phone holder for times when you need a *big* distraction thanks to your kid's BIG mess. Why do markers even exist??
Promising review: "This product is the answer to my search for a way to have music or Netflix playing while in the shower! The adhesion quality is great, and it's very easy to use. It fits my iPhone XS Max very well and is very sturdy. I would recommend this to anyone!" —Jackie Donovan
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in four colors).
14. A drywall repair kit can save your walls from the "save" your goalie made the *one* time you let your kids play ball in the house.
Promising review: "This spackle is so handy! Much easier and faster than opening a regular container of spackle, then finding a putty knife to use and sand paper. Everything you need is right there. I filled probably close to 50 small holes and nicks from kids throwing toys, etc. in less than 15 minutes. Would definitely recommend this." —Michelle Smith
Get it from Amazon for $11.98.
15. A 3-in-1 wireless charger to rid your side table of pesky charging cords. Charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods all at the same time, and all in the same place! No tangled-up collection of cords needed.
Promising review: "I love this charging station! I‘m one of those people who has all the Apple things, so being able to charge my phone, watch, and AirPod Pros at the same time is a total game changer for me. I can’t even guess how many times I’ve misplaced my AirPods because I didn’t have a dedicated place for them. Now there’s no question where they are every morning. Not only that, but the charger is pretty fast (especially for the watch and earbuds) and the station itself is easy to set up and use." —Anonymous
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in five colors).
16. A window-installed pet door that'll let your pet easily get in and out of the house, even if you have a rental. No more destroying doors by making tinier doors!
Promising review: "I love this! We didn’t have a good place to make a hole in the wall to our backyard but we do have low windows next to our fireplace, so it was a match to get this window door. It was super easy to install and we love the locking feature. We got a snow storm and it took a while for our garden beds to stop being muddy. We locked the door so kitty wouldn’t bring in mud. I will say it is a bit drafty, so we got an extra weather strip to secure the draftiness. Our kitty only took a couple of days to get used to it too. We put his food just outside the window and he had to get used to going out there to get his food. All in all it was a great buy!" —AlyHowell
Get it from Amazon for $110.75+ (available in four sizes).
17. A set of wad-free pads for keeping your bedsheets from tangling in the wash. Get this and keep those laundry clods from wasting precious drying time!
Wad-Free is a small biz that was launched during the pandemic. Cyndi, the founder, learned CAD (computer-aided design) to create the pads. And 5% of profits are donated to the American Brain Tumor Association.
Promising review: "Wow!!! You wonder if things like this really work and well, I can absolutely confirm it does! First, I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices because I was only expecting one. So there was one for the fitted sheet, and the flat sheet. Finally, I tried it out and my sheets not only did NOT wad up, they came out of the dryer feeling fresher, feeling more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!!!" —katy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
18. A flexible spoon with a 1-tablespoon measure that can stir, flip, and add the perfect amount of oil every time you sauté.
It's heat-resistant up to 600 degrees and designed with an ergonomic handle, stiff nylon core, and flexible angled head for easy stirring. You can also get a blender spatula, jar scraper, and assorted sizes of spoons from the same link.
Promising review: "I use this for EVERYTHING! Not just for scraping jars, but getting every last bit out of the protein powder, for scraping down the sides of batter bowls, for mixing soups and stews while cooking, even as a spoon for testing. I now have three of these (in different colors) so I'll always have one at the ready." —Paul J DeSimone
Get it from Amazon for $9 (available in four colors).
19. A rechargeable light necklace — toss this on your dog to give yourself some peace of mind while walking around at night. This thing is especially useful if you play fetch with your dog when it's dark, or if they love running around your large yard at night. There's a reason this thing has ~glowing~ reviews!
20. A laser leveler that has one 360-degree horizontal beam and one 140-degree vertical beam that'll guarantee your taxidermy collection looks its very best. Oh wait, you don't have one of those? You're missing out.
Promising review: "This laser is a fantastic addition to the product line as it combines a VERY BRIGHT and VISIBLE green laser for both 360-degree horizontal, another vertical laser line that can provide you with a true and accurate 90-degree line, as well as a RED laser plumb dot! This is one of the most useful lasers I have ever come across! Having a contrast between the red and the green laser gives you easily readable reference lines and points. This unit is an excellent deal and would rival lasers eight to 10 times its price. Finally, the unit has a metal cover providing extra protection for the 360-degree horizontal laser against possible bumps. If you want a great laser — JUST BUY IT! You won’t be disappointed!" —Rob H.
Get it from Amazon for $109.99+ (available in two styles).
21. A machine-washable rug with such a rad style your maximalist mind just might accidentally let this thing slither into your shopping cart. Whoops.
I have the runner version of this rug! I actually own two Ruggable rugs. After I got one for my living room I knew this was the best type of rug for my home. I have cats and have a bad habit of wearing my shoes indoors...having rugs I can throw in the wash feels heaven-sent! And they are cool. Way too cool.
Promising review: "This rug looked brilliant online but is that much better IRL. I just washed it the first time and it looks like new. 100% recommend!" —Anna O.
Get it from Ruggable for $109+ (available in 11 sizes and two colors).
22. A portable door lock so you can add some extra security in seconds, without a single tool in sight.
This thing is super strong and takes less than a minute to install. Just open the door and insert the claws on the back of the silver piece into the "strike" of the door (the hole where the lock fits in) and then close the door. After you've done that, take the metal rod on the red handle and insert it into the butterfly hole on the silver piece. This completely locks the door handle – no one from the outside could even try to peak in.
Promising review: "This is a LIFE SAVER...literally. Thanks to Add-A-Lock's simple design and simple instructions, my 18-month-old can no longer leave the apartment and wander the halls or attempt to take rides on the elevator in my apartment building. This is well worth the money. Five stars!!" —Lori S.
Get two from Amazon for $29.95.