1. Take a page or two from a cookbook full of over 1,000 recipes — all with fewer than four steps or six ingredients.
2. Ensure your recipes are a hit (and protect your clothes from spills) with an apron that makes a big promise on its pocket.
3. Make meal prepping so much easier by packing your food in a 21-piece set that tells you exactly how much a "handful" of almonds actually is.
4. Master your email and manage your time with a five-day inbox cleanse that'll make your future work days so much more productive.
5. Get some quality advice from a book that'll teach you everything from how to open a bottle of champagne to what kitchen tools you actually need.
6. Learn all the cleaning tips you should probably know by now in one easy place.
7. Class up your tiny bedroom with an elegant glass-and-copper end table that doesn't take up a ton of room.
8. Challenge yourself to a goal like running a 5K — and actually do it!
9. And keep your essentials on hand in a slim pouch that attaches to any waistband.
It won't weigh you down or tug at your shorts!
Get it from Amazon for $22.98.
Promising review: "A great pouch while running, walking or working out. The pouch sits on the front or back of your waist band, held in place with a flap with strong magnetic strips that you tuck inside your shorts/trousers. Constructed very well & feels very secure while running. The pouch also has a second compartment for passport, credit cards, cash etc. This product could also be used on vacation for keeping your phone/passport/hotel key safe." —Aido
10. Organize your outfits the night before on a bamboo garment rack with plenty of space for shoes and accessories.
11. When you transition your wardrobe to spring and summer, invest in some products that will un-fuck your totally disorganized closet.
12. Save your hard-earned bucks by checking Amazon coupons for daily deals on products you buy all the time.
All the savings of regular coupons, with none of the paper cuts.
Check out current savings here.
13. Upgrade your lounging time by popping on a waffle-knit robe that'll make your house feel like a spa.
Especially when you're doing an at-home mask or just watching Netflix.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99-$21.99. / Sizes: S-XXL / Available in 18 colors.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this robe! I wear it every day and it fits perfectly. You can't go wrong with a lightweight robe with pockets!" —Mika
14. Keep a deck of cards in your junk drawer for spontaneous game nights.
Perfect for poker nights, rummy, or your favorite drinking games.
Get them from Amazon for $9.22.
15. Take the stress out of your mornings with an app that'll tell you the weather, news headlines, your to-do list, and exactly how long it'll take to get to work today.
Get it for iPhone for $.99.
16. Before you file your taxes, understand all the info available on your federal W-2 form and what it means.
17. Stay connected with a compact mirror charger that'll keep your phone powered and you free of errant spinach in your teeth.
18. Greenify your home with a low-maintenance plant to help purify the air.
Check out other options in 15 House Plants That Can Actually Purify Your Home.
19. Even though they're low maintenance, you gotta remember to water your new plant friends. A flamingo-shaped watering can should help!
20. Take care of your skin with products suited to its needs — and remember that it takes a while to see the effect sometimes, so stick it out!
21. Cheer your home and impress any guests with a flower bouquet subscription delivered right to your door.
22. Fend off springtime sniffles by sipping on a tea blend that contains 100% of your daily dose of vitamin C, plus echinacea, lemongrass, and green tea.
Get a package of 18 tea sachets for $17.99.
Promising review: "I ordered this for my wife, because it seems she is always sick and is an avid drinker of tea so she decided to give it a go! Product arrived on time, she said it tastes great and appears to have help her get over her cold! Happy wife happy life! 5 stars all the way around!" —Aaron