1. Set a budget that works for you.
3. Pack a gosh-darn lunch.
4. Bring it in a collapsible bento lunchbox that won't bulk up your work bag.
5. Wear a cool watch and accomplish three things: 1) Be on time. 2) Keep your phone out of sight. 3) Look like a grown-up.
6. Swap out your boring phone for an alarm clock that'll run away from you when it goes off.
7. Buy a nice drill you can use to DIY all the things.
8. Invest in a four-piece luggage set you'll actually recognize at the baggage claim.
9. Keep on top of your daily goals with a to-do notepad.
10. Decorate in a super-low-maintenance way by mixing and matching succulents.
11. Toss a bunch of semi-adult throw pillows on your seating area.
12. Keep a charged phone power-bank with you, because you're really busy and so is your phone.
13. Fake it until you bake it with three-ingredient marinades that do the cooking for you.
14. Achieve pseudo-sommelier status with a cheat sheet for the best wine pairings.
18. Stock extra toothbrushes for ;) overnight guests ;).
19. Just own a plunger.
21. Learn how to tie a perfect gift bow.
22. Keep your important documents in a fireproof box.
23. You can do it! Just start after another quick cup of coffee.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up!