1. Set a budget that works for you.
3. Pack a gosh-darn lunch.
4. Bring it in a collapsible bento lunchbox that won't bulk up your work bag.
5. Wear a cool watch and accomplish three things: 1) Be on time. 2) Keep your phone out of sight. 3) Look like a grown-up.
6. Swap out your boring phone for an alarm clock that'll run away from you when it goes off.
7. Buy a nice drill you can use to DIY all the things.
8. Invest in a four-piece luggage set you'll actually recognize at the baggage claim.
9. Keep on top of your daily goals with a to-do notepad.
10. Decorate in a super-low-maintenance way by mixing and matching succulents.
11. Toss a bunch of semi-adult throw pillows on your seating area.
12. Keep a charged phone power-bank with you, because you're really busy and so is your phone.
13. Fake it until you bake it with three-ingredient marinades that do the cooking for you.
14. Achieve pseudo-sommelier status with a cheat sheet for the best wine pairings.
15. Put good-for-you Birkenstock insoles in your cute but not-quite-comfy shoes.
16. Invest in some Smartwool socks that won't fall apart on you.
17. Get some pretty, refillable plastic bottles to keep your cheap-ass shampoo in.
And pretend it's a fancy salon brand.
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.19.