22 Things That Will Make You Feel Like An Adult In February
Including volunteer ideas, stylish organizers, and a steak dinner worthy of your Valentine (especially if your Valentine is you).
1. Organize and display your accessories in a tabletop jewelry tray that's basically a cool piece of decor.
2. If you're cooking for two at some point this month, try an easy and impressive steak dinner.
3. Say "see ya later" to cracked heels with moisturizing booties that'll keep your feet from snagging your sheets.
4. Make volunteering a regular part of your schedule by finding an organization that matches your location and interests at Volunteer Match.
5. Take bomb care of your skin today and thank yourself later — try an inexpensive cleansing brush that removes all traces of makeup from your face.
6. Turn your Netflix marathon into a productive activity with a hydrating sheet mask that'll cure your winter dry skin.
Try the avocado for moisturizing, tea tree for calming, charcoal for purifying, honey for anti-aging, cucumber for rejuvenating, and pomegranate for a boost of antioxidants.
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $10.99. You can either choose a variety pack (two of each kind) or all one kind of mask.