3. Sparkly throw pillows to inspire your creative side — with reversible two-tone sequins, you can create whatever pattern you want.
Get it from Amazon for $9.72. Available in 23 color combos (select colors over $10).
Promising review: "Amazing! I ordered several of these mermaid pillow cases and this silver/pink combination is the best. The contrast is amazing and just stroking this pillow is so calming. Everyone who comes over goes right for these pillows and spends all day/night stroking this pillow!" —Amazon Customer
4. A flock of butterfly wall stickers that bring the beauty of the outdoors inside...with none of the pesky pollen.
5. A pair of gorgeous pastel bath bombs with just the right amount of scent and a long-lasting fizz.
7. A garden-themed coloring book with intricate details to keep you relaxed for hours on end.
8. Glitter-filled frames that make your memories even more special; just shake it up to get the party started.
9. A stunning pair of mirrored shades to help you see the world through rose-colored glasses.
Or whatever other color you order them in.
Get them from Amazon for $9.98. Available in 13 colors.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these sunglasses! I have two pairs now, rose gold and black, and both are gorgeous! They come in great packaging so as not to break during shipment and are amazing quality for how inexpensive they are. I always get compliments on my sunglasses and they are always unique because I hate having something everyone else is wearing. These are amazing and I would definitely recommend them!" —Mashal
10. A pair of pearl-encrusted bobby pins that are so pretty, they'll distract from how dirty your hair is.
11. A strand of battery-operated rose lights crafted out of foam (not fabric) so they look way more expensive than they actually are.
12. A five-pack of lacy boyshorts at a price point that'll make you get rid of all your ratty undies and buy more of these instead.
13. A rosy blush with a fluffy puff applicator to make you feel like an old-timey movie star when you put it on.
Promising review: "I only have good things to say about this blush! When you first open it, the blush does look much brighter than what was expected, but when I put it on it did not look super bright on my cheeks. It brightens up your complexion, and the puff applicator that came with the blush makes it go on very natural-looking. If you want a brighter pink, just keep building up until you get the desired intensity/shade you are looking for! Very nice color for my pale skin, but I think that this shade will look great on most skin tones! Very pretty blush!" —Bebe Rose
14. Color-changing LED night-lights that'll transform your room, bathroom, or hallway into a fairy's paradise.
17. Organic and delicious-smelling soaps to gently cleanse your skin (the fact that they look like pretty rocks is just a bonus).
18. A mythically cute headband that'll keep your hair out of your face during your entire 42-step skin care routine.
19. A set of minimalist binder clips to make all of your important documents look more ~put together~.
23. Sheer floral curtains that add a touch of romance to any room or window.
Get them from Amazon for $5.90 (for a single 106" panel). Available in 14 different flower varieties and colors.
Promising review: "These curtains are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Ridiculously low price for the quality. The items arrived much faster than anticipated, even though it was not a Prime item." —Festygirl
30. A set of gorgeous, any-occasion thank-you notes for anyone whose manners are practically perfect in every way.
31. A 14k gold-plated monogram necklace that you'll want to wear lit'rally every day.
*Note: It's the same three initials in a row, because your first name is really the most important*
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
Promising review: "My favorite necklace to date! I have been looking for a necklace like this for months, something oversized and simple yet different. I wear it most days and get compliments on it all the time!" —Amazon Customer