1. A question per day journal with lines for both you and your SO, leading to interesting discussion on topics like "Where would you like to travel together?", "What does your partner's laugh sound like?" and "What's the softest thing you're wearing today?"
2. An Amazon Echo Dot that'll be a a time- and space-saving way to settle all your arguments (and prove you're right, of course).
3. A contoured memory foam pillow designed to keep snorers in a ~quieter~ sleeping position — helping them (and you, duh) sleep better every night.
4. A bottle of odor-busting Poo-Pourri, because their deuces make you want to say ✌️ to your home for the rest of the day.
5. A subscription to Shaker and Spoon, a monthly box delivered right to your door to bring you all the ingredients you need to whip up three tasty cocktail recipes each month. You both need a good happy hour in 2018.
6. A tabletop game to make your home feel like a date night out to an arcade. Love means never having to leave the house to play air hockey.
7. A velvety matte liquid lipstick that'll never transfer onto your skin, whether they're pecking you on the cheek or opting for an entire makeout sesh.
8. An all natural beard balm made with vegan, organic ingredients like argan and avocado oils, plus shea butter and aloe to nourish skin and soften coarse hairs. You're tired of their beard being the scratchiest!
9. An Amazon Fire TV stick you can simply plug into your existing TV and stream all the shows, movies, and music you want. Enjoy it with your partner for an at-home date night, or by yourself when you simply can't wait for them to watch that next episode of Riverdale.
10. A suggestive mug that, when they use it on a Saturday morning, will inadvertently trick them into inviting you to do your favorite activity.
11. A useful and pretty photography guide so they can develop their burgeoning interest... and also so they'll take pics guaranteed to up your 'gram followers.
12. A Blue Apron subscription, because they've expressed an interest in learning to cook, but you're expressed NO interest in tasting their weird experiments.
13. A Nintendo Switch that'll...well... switch between a handheld game and a multi-player console (just detach the side controllers and use the tablet or plug it into your TV!) — so you can be like "leave me alone and go play with your Switch" *or* play together when you feel like it.
14. Or a classic Nintendo Entertainment System with an old-school look that's pre-loaded with 30 games, including Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Pac-Man, Final Fantasy, and many more.
15. A beautiful blank genealogy chart so you can trace your family trees together for display on your wall.
16. A golden scratch off map of the world you can fill out to encourage future trips together. Any place that's still gold? Plan a vacation!
17. A stovetop espresso maker that'll brew two cups at once — meaning they basically have no excuse not to make one for you at the same time.
18. Or a half-gallon cold brew maker, because mornings will go much more smoothly when there's enough delicious iced coffee to go around. Just twist the lid and pour — and be on your way.
19. A Prime membership to give the gift of free two-day shipping, streaming movies, TV, and music, exclusive products and deals, and a selection of Kindle e-books. It's not like you're going to use it too.... or will you?
20. A super slim portable battery with two USB ports so ~both~ of your devices can be charging at the same time. Oh, and by the way, it has over 11,000 FIVE-STAR REVIEWS!
21. A 12-inch green tea-infused memory foam mattress so *your* sleep will never be interrupted when *they* toss and turn. Maybe a mattress seems like a weird present, but honestly the gift of a good night's sleep is the best gift of all.
22. A Kindle Paperwhite with a glare-free screen that looks like an actual book page, so they won't keep you up when they can't put their book down.
23. Or a hands-free book light that'll simply hang around their neck and focus all the glow on the page — not on your sleeping face. Plus, they won't have to keep adjusting it from page to page, creating less noise.
24. A hilarious yet useful cuddling pillow so they can feel the joy of being the little spoon... without your arm falling asleep.
25. A nifty notepad perfect for sending little love letters to each other. You can fill out the top one when you give it to them — and the rest of the pad? Guess they'll be sent to you! 😍
26. A BuzzFeed Tasty Ultimate cookbook, a collection of 150 recipes, kitchen hacks, and the best techniques, because you've watched the videos like a bajillion times together, and you want them to cook one for you, dangit!
27. Or an Instant Pot for whipping up press-the-button-and-watch-the-magic-happen dishes and meals — maybe they'll finally ~get cooking~ on all those recipes they have saved.
28. A straight-up closet doubling hanging rack to help organize their stuff... and also give YOU significantly more closet room.
29. A plush corgi they'll fall in love with so hard, they'll finally acquiesce to your wish to finally get a pupper of your own.
30. A sushi-making kit so you can both save money by whipping up rolls at home rather than frequenting the local Japanese restaurant.
31. A reversible sequin pillow you can run your hands over to reveal the hidden face beneath. Surprise your S.O. with a cute sequin pillow, and watch their face when they realize there's ~something else~ beneath.
32. Queer Eye: Love Yourself. Love Your Life., so you can reap all the rewards of a Fab Five makeover, complete with tips and tricks & dos and don'ts for fashion, food, decor, style, and even self-branding help.
33. A pair of Han and Leia pillowcases to express your love on the daily — with the added bonus of never getting your pillows mixed up again.
34. A crepe-making set complete with 12-inch nonstick griddle and wooden spreader to ensure the lightest, thinnest crepes outside of Paris.
35. And a tray with slide-proof slots for a phone and tablet so those crepes can be delivered for breakfast in bed.
36. A Little Box of Date Nights with 56 cards of activities to ~spice up your life~ so you don't have to resort to "Idk, what do YOU want to do?"
37. A copy of the Llama Sutra that'll put the ~adult~ in "adult coloring." Talk about an 😉 activity book😉!
38. A pair of mugs that'll really come in handy when one of you is deciding when to ask a favor early in the morning.
39. An elegant cheese board with cracker slots, because your 2018 resolution is more wine-and-cheese dinners – without having to invite other people over.
You, as you plan out your totally-selfless-no-skin-in-the-game present:
We're not done shopping yet! Check out more gift ideas below:
—49 Inexpensive Gifts You'll Want To Buy Two Of
—The Best Gifts Under $100 To Give In 2018
—42 Presents That Actually Won't Get Re-Gifted
—46 Gifts Under $10 That Won't Make You Seem Cheap
—38 Things Under $20 That’ll Win At White Elephant Gift Exchanges