1. An embroidered cap, because the only sound better than "Here, this is for you" is the "DUN DUN" that begins every Law & Order episode.
2. Villainous, a strategy-based game featuring your favorite Disney villains (duh!) so everyone in the family can bring out their inner evil queen.
3. A cute and colorful air frier that'll harness the magic of circulating hot air to add a crunch to all your favorite foods with ease. Just a warning, the gift of perfectly crispy fries, wings, and more at home without hauling out a deep frier might bring a tear to someone's eye.
4. A sheet mask — FOR YOUR BUTT, because why should your face have all the fun? It'll moisturize and tone (hello aloe and chamomile), with one sheet for each cheek. 🍑
5. A wine-aerating spout that'll help your three-buck chuck breathe and open up, helping the individual flavors and ~nuances~ of the wine be more apparent — even to beginner wine palates.
6. A tongue-in-cheek planter anyone who's been trying to cultivate their green thumb will understand. You've gotten a lot of plants over the years — will this one make it? 🙏
7. A John Frieda hot brush for anyone who loves a good blowout. This is like getting a gift card to a blow dry bar, but it'll last wayyyyy longer.
9. A wanderlust coloring book featuring both real and imagined cities to while away the time before your next trip, slowly watching your pennies stack up to afford to go.
10. And a scratch-off LED map that'll show your progress through your travel bucket list in a ~new light~.
11. An extra large skull ice cube mold for the ~coolest~ drink of all time — and like a "king cube," you only need one per glass!
12. A quintet of Colourpop's best-of red lippies, including matte glossy, satin, and blotted shades — it's great for lipstick enthusiasts and anyone looking for their perfect shade alike.
13. A Pop-Up Guide To Hogwarts for a three-dimensional look at the castle that's *almost* as cool as the Marauder's Map.
14. A three-year Listography journal with one fun list per day — fill it out with your answers on the same date for the next three years, then look back on how your thoughts on everything from favorite childhood movies to your personal goals to things that make your laugh have changed.
15. A Facetory sheet mask subscription box for the gift of relaxation & a little me time *AND* wow-I-didn't-know-my-skin-could-feel-this-good hydration.
16. Cuddly corgi slippers that'd make perfectly appropriate attire for meeting the queen — or binge-watching the upcoming season of The Crown.
17. Or a pair of ridiculously cozy slipper socks with a thick sherpa fleece lining to keep your tootsies toasty and rubber soles so you don't go skidding on shiny floors.
18. An Amazon Fire TV stick you can simply pop into your existing TV and stream all the shows, movies, and music you want.
19. A gift card to Winc, a wine subscription that'll deliver your favorite grape product right to your door — an ~expertly curated~ selection of everything from sparkling wines to pino noir... from all across the world.
20. And a stemless wine glass for dachshund lovers who need to sit! and stay! in one place with a glass of the good stuff after a trying week.
22. Or a 10-pound weighted blanket that'll feel just like a soothing hug for an added dose of security. And unlike other weighted versions, this just looks like a regular fleece blanket, thanks to its (washable!) cover a with a silky side and a nubby side for fully customizable relaxation.
24. A Harry & David gift assortment chockfull of treats so you can prove just how sweet you really are.
26. A half-inch ceramic travel flat iron with a metallic case to bring sleep hair on any vacation, minimal effort required. I'm not saying forgetful people should keep this in their suitcase, but I'm totally saying that.
27. A *44-piece* tool set in a toolbox masquerading as Thor's hammer, because we love a practical gift that's still low-key geeky (or should we say ~Loki geeky~).
29. A subscription to Book of the Month, because you deserve to treat yourself to a new pick every month, selected from an array of shouldn't-be-missed new releases, plus a fun little surprise.
30. An adorable slow cooker so when you tell your friends you made a bomb dinner, they'll say "Pixar it didn't happen."
32. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey so you never have to decide between sweet and spicy. You can be (and eat) both!
33. A lace-accented plunging bralette, because true ~breast friends~ love to give each other gorgeous lingerie.
34. A softcover book personalized with your favorite photos and memories together — and if they give it to someone else after getting it from you, they'll just seem really self-centered.
35. Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette, with 12 versatile shades (nine matte, three sparkly) that are perfect for building any sort of look, whether it's daytime casual or nighttime glam — and the Amazonian clay is super easy on the eyes.
36. A compact Shiatsu massager they can use on their neck, back, legs, and more to relax overworked muscles. Plus, it has an optional heat setting for even more pain relief. It's like giving the gift of a portable spa!
37. A 100% Mongolian cashmere sweater with detailing at the neckline to make it look like a vintage-y sweatshirt for a dose of cozy, casual cool. Cashmere for $100?! Nice!
38. A The Good Place–inspired mug for anyone who needs a devastating insult at the ready, even before you've had a sip of your morning brew.
39. A pair of designer-brand tube socks because, well, you don't re-gift Gucci (unless it's to yours truly, please and thank you).
40. A wireless karaoke microphone that'll bring the party wherever they go — it's compatible with any smartphone or tablet and can jam for up to *10 hours* on a single charge. That's a lot of "Total Eclipse of the Hearts" on repeat.
41. A variety box of actually alcoholic, cocktail-flavored gummies for kids at heart who are over 21.
42. A Mean Girls cookbook (written in part by Aaron Samuels himself) that'll make anyone say "~Fetch~ me a frying pan, STAT!" It even has behind-the-scenes stories from filming to go with the recipes!
On our way to beat Santa at his own game:
We can't stop, won't stop recommending gift ideas for you. Heeere we gooooo:
—57 Fancy But Inexpensive Gifts For Everyone On Your List
—51 Amazing Gifts Under $20 That Anyone Will Want To Receive
—34 Gifts Only True Book Lovers Will Appreciate
—39 Really Cool Gifts For Everyone On Your List
—38 Things Under $20 That’ll Win At White Elephant Gift Exchanges