1. A pair of regal bookends that'll keep their Standard Book of Spells, Grades 1-7 in order.
Although I'm afraid even these mighty beasts can't restrain the Monster Book of Monsters.
Get them from Amazon for $20.89.
2. A plaid blouse that's perfect for fall trips to Hogsmeade.
3. A Hermione Funko Pop that'll inspire them to be the Granger they wish to see in the world.
4. A magnificent mane that will turn any pup into a courageous mascot.
5. A tee that just sums the whole deal up.
6. A set of balloons to celebrate a Quidditch win, getting awarded 250 points... or just another Tuesday.
7. A gold bar necklace that'll remind them to embody the qualities of their House.
8. An iron-on patch that will make any piece of clothing Hogwarts-appropriate.
9. Gold lion earrings that will cheer them on during Transfiguration exams.
10. A pair of warm socks that are perfect for relaxing by the common room fire.
11. A tote for when they forget the password and the Fat Lady won't let them in.
12. A set of lounging robes perfect for writing dozens inches of parchment.
13. A cookie cutter that makes deliciously sweet crests.
14. A velvet choker that's perfect for a Yule Ball.
15. A badass lion ring to add some Gryffindor spirit to their muggle clothes.
16. A replica tie to add the final touch to their uniform.
17. A striped beanie to keep them warm while studying near the Great Lake.
18. A woven tapestry that's perfect for hiding secret passages to Honeyduke's.
20. A water bottle to hang from their Firebolt after long Quidditch practices.
21. A onesie, leggings, and hat set that do the sorting 11 years before the Sorting Hat can.
22. An adorable lion onesie for any little tyke who dreams of roaring with the rest of his or her house.
23. A Marauder's Map print that gleams in either gold or scarlet foil.
24. An elegant throw pillow that adds a subtle touch of House pride.
25. A golden lion head to hang over your four poster bed.
26. A cardigan straight out of Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.
27. An agenda for anyone who's ~daring~ enough to write down their plans.
28. A onesie for any infant who is going to grow up to win the Quidditch cup.
29. A charm bracelet that gleams in gold.
30. A delicious candle that will turn any room into the best common room.
31. A pair of grip-bottomed slippers that'll keep them sturdy on the changing staircases.
32. A Sword of Gryffindor letter opener that opens bills with the utmost bravery.
Get it from the Warner Bros. Shop for $39.95.