1. Keep due dates, class schedules, and grades in one app so you're organized at all times.
2. Stash dirty clothes in a laundry punching bag for when ALL THE WASHING MACHINES ARE TAKEN.
3. Try microwaveable cookers that'll satisfy your cravings and help you eat healthy, even when the dining hall closes.
4. Transform 10-minute study breaks into mini spa treatments.
5. Keep a compact, wireless printer in your room for when you can't make it to the library to print before class.
6. Worry less about monitoring your savings by letting an app store away spare change for you.
7. Try a 60-second meditation tool that makes your worries seem smaller.
8. Keep your laptop (and your brain) from overheating with a specialized cooling pad.
9. Combine your planner, to-do list, and diary with a bullet journal.
10. Make taking care of your mental health a priority.
11. Focus or relax with different nature noises from Noisli.
12. Hide in a unicorn onesie when you have to suffer through 800 pages of bullshit because at least you're doing it as a unicorn.
13. Keep your files from vanishing (your computer will crash at least once) by getting the most out of free storage services.
14. Make your bed a work- and stress-free zone so you sleep well.
15. Calm your mind with gorgeous and meditative mobile games.
16. Never misplace your notes again with Evernote, a system that syncs documents, notes, and images between devices.
17. Add color-changing lights to your room so you can rave when it's 5 a.m. and you've finally finished your last exam.
18. Record important lectures on your phone or computer (in case you fall asleep).
19. Channel your stress into another guy who can take it with these stress balls.
22. Write down everything you need to do with some really fucking motivational and supportive pencils.
23. And get 175 feet of bubble wrap to pop when you need it the most.
Get a roll from Amazon for $16.99.