We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often. Here are 24 of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
3. A one-pound bag of cereal marshmallows. Just the marshmallows.
“They taste just like Lucky Charms, and the bag I got was so fresh. Obviously you can add them to cereals that have a disappointingly low number of marshmallows, or you can just eat them plain. So far I’ve put these in ice cream, in trail mix, and next up is rice krispy treats. You bet I’ll be buying more!” —David Croach
4. A portable grill that makes cooking over a campfire way easier.
“I bought one of these for a camping trip and it worked great. We cooked steaks, pork chops, and onions right on the grill and everything turned out perfectly. Since it’s not too wide, you can wrap some foil over it to help trap some heat. Once it’s folded up, it hardly takes up any space.” —James Lin
5. A white noise machine that makes sounds mechanically (rather than with a recording).
“This is a relationship saver. Let’s say your lover snores. You wake up at four in the morning to what sounds like a leaf blower and you pretty much want to divorce him. I tried earplugs. Didn’t work. I tried pillows over my head. Didn’t work. I tried kicking him in his beautiful, beefy, hairy thighs. Worked for about ten seconds. And then I tried the Marpac SleepMate. It has kept me out of the condo market. Seriously.” —Jessica Anya Blau
7. Pie Face, a game that’s like Russian roulette…but with whipped cream.
“Originally I was against getting this game, but after seeing how much fun my Facebook friends were having playing I changed my mind. The setup and rules are easy to understand. Getting a little whipped cream in the face is well worth the joy and excitement my five-year-old gets out of playing! I personally found it pretty hard to not smile when you have whipped cream on your face.” —The Harley Ma
8. A 7-in-1 pressure cooker that does everything from slow cooking to making rice.
“I am a senior non-cook man who was suddenly faced with feeding myself after my wife passed away. The Instant Pot has been a marvelous help. With it I can cook meat (poultry, beef, pork), potatoes, carrots, and corn all together with excellent results. All I have to do is put the ingredients in the pot, push a button, and leave for about 30 minutes. Voila! Instant dinner.” —David A.
9. A hanging lounger that keeps you comfy and out of the sun.
“The lounger has a gentle rocking/bouncing motion that makes for the best naps. The fabric is tough and the built-in cushion and head rest are very comfortable. The attached umbrella is great and adjustable so I can reposition it depending on the sun. This product is extremely well-made and is enjoyed by the whole family!” —C. T. Mallier
10. A set of 12 lip pencils that will actually match your extensive lipstick collection.
“These are highly pigmented, long lasting, large sized lip liners for a terrific price! I am obsessed with the variety of colors. As a makeup lover, I have a multitude of lip sticks, glosses, and stains and it can be expensive to buy individual lip liners to match all the colors. The quality of the color is excellent, very creamy, and it’s easy to apply and sharpen.” —Mysti
11. A bottle warmer that gets the job done in minutes.
“When our son decides he’s hungry, he does not want to wait for the traditional method of placing the bottle in a bowl of warm water. This warmer is so fast! It’s ready in less than 4 minutes (we allow for it to cool a bit before taking it out). It works like a charm!” —Melanie Mom
12. A old-timey wooden turntable that has deceptively good sound.
“This record player is awesome. I’ve been looking everywhere for a turntable that was on the smaller side so it would fit on a shelf of my entertainment center. Until now, my search had turned up a few that didn’t have external speakers, were too expensive, too bulky, not loud enough, etc. This one was definitely the way to go for me. You can’t beat the price, the sound is top-notch, and it has an am/fm radio included. My wife likes that it looks antiquey.” —Django Campbell
13. A metal bed frame that eliminates the need for a box spring and maximizes storage space.
“I know there are people out there who want to know if this little 100-buck frame is going to hold all that love without bending or breaking under stress. I can assure you as I am laying on my mattress supported by this frame that it is holding sturdy, with no creaks, shakes, or any weird noises that would come from too much weight. It does what it is intended to do and it is seriously easy to assemble.” —Mr. Bursaw
14. The Ripple Rug, an all-in-one cat scratcher and activity mat.
15. A petite sharpener that’s safe to use on your fancy knives.
“As soon as I got this I took out all of my knives and tested it out. I now have super sharp blades. The nice thing is that the fine side actually sharpens serrated knives too! Great for my pocket knife! I would recommend this knife sharpener.” —Andrea G
16. An automatic soap dispenser that keeps everything germ-free.
“Love this product so far. I have children ranging from 6-13 years old. This is so convenient and there is absolutely no spillage. Countertop remains soap free after every hand wash. It gives just the perfect amount of soap so my kids aren’t wasting it.” —Jade Faison
17. A pair of elegant knot earrings that come in silver, rose, and yellow gold.
“These earrings were everything I had hoped they would be. Great quality and workmanship. They stay in place well with the back staying on the posts even when I slept, showered and wore them 24/7. Well worth the money!” —Debbie H. Graham
18. A video doorbell that syncs with your smartphone for maximum convenience and security.
“We have been using the ring video doorbell for several weeks now and love it! Now, we can interact with people at the door regardless if we are in the bathroom, backyard, or not home at all! It gives us the security we were looking for without the overkill appearance of a security camera at the front door.” —Happy Customer
21. A set of four pairs of quirky socks inspired by famous works of art.
“They fit just as expected and are super cool looking! I received lots of compliments and many people wanted to go buy some for themselves! Be prepared for the compliments and hearing ‘where do you buy those?!’ if you end up getting them.” —Amazon Customer
23. A key ring that won’t ruin your nails when you attach or detach keys.
“Great key ring. It makes it much easier to add or remove keys. I have grouped my keys on the small rings (one ring for truck, one for house, one for work, etc.) then put those on the larger one. If you want to add or remove a ring it is super easy to do without breaking your fingernails. Plus it looks pretty cool.” —Van Cab
24. A body pillow designed for pregnant women but loved by everyone.
“I don’t know what I would do without this pillow for my pregnancy. I began using it mid second trimester and now that I am in my third I appreciate it even more. At first, I thought it was way too expensive, but it was worth every penny. It molds perfectly to my body so I can sleep comfortably.” —PV Fanatic
To see more popular Amazon Wish List items, click here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- The March for Science is happening around the world amid perceived hostility from the Trump administration to science.
- The Justice Department sent a letter threatening to pull funding from sanctuary cities, but the cities will likely continue to resist.
- American Airlines has apologized for a confrontational video of a flight attendant yelling "hit me" to a passenger.
- 15,000 Afghans applied for interpreter visas. Only 1,500 visas remain. Now, with lives at risk, senators want more.