We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A spider and insect catcher that keeps pests in its clutches without smushing them.
Promising review: “I was skeptical when I ordered this, but I have a husband who makes bug splats on my walls and I needed something to stop that. This thing actually works!! I have always been a catch and release person when it comes to indoor bugs but this makes it so much easier. I love it.” —Island Gal
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
2. A travel scarf/pillow that supports your neck so you don’t nod off onto your neighbor’s shoulder.
Promising review: “I am 6 feet, 5 inches tall and for 48 years of flying, I’ve never been comfortable in an airplane seat. Upon arriving at my destination I would be beat up from fighting the uncomfortable seats during the flight. The first time I used the nap scarf, after getting over being a bit self-conscious about putting it on, I was amazed because I actually fell asleep. It was subtle and surprised me when my entire neck and back relaxed and I drifted off. Thank you so much nap scarf!” —J. Timothy Galanek
3. A storm glass that’s filled with crystals that respond to air pressure to forecast the weather — even when the Weather Channel is wrong.
Promising review: “Bought it for my significant other (he is a ‘weather buff’). It has been right every time, even when TV weather personnel are wrong :-D. He loves it!” —Rebekah Bower
Get it from Amazon for $20.
4. A lightbulb that slowly dims over the course of 37 minutes, helping you slowly drift off to sleep without worrying about turning the lights off.
Also great for kids who want to fall asleep with the light on!
Promising review: “I love this lightbulb. In the past I would read until I was sleepy, but when I would reach to turn the light off it was enough to wake me up. So this drift lightbulb is the perfect answer. I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from difficulties falling asleep. For parents who are looking for a way to soothe fearful children gently to sleep, it has a nightlight mode and doesn’t shut off completely. I plan to order more for my grandchildren for bedtime reading.” —Night owl
Get it from Amazon for $39.09.
5. An incredibly compact espresso maker that requires no batteries or electric power.
Promising review: “This was a great purchase. I make and drink an iced latte every day and was going on a trip for two weeks, so I didn’t want to spend $5 at Starbucks every day. So I bought this bad boy, and it worked great! In fact, I think the crema is even better than my at-home espresso machine. It’s rich, colorful, smells good, etc. Worth it!” —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $59.95.
6. A green(!) lipstick that magically transforms into a pink tint on your lips.
It adapts to your pH and skin tone to make the perfect shade just for you.
Promising review: “Love this! It is exactly as it says, a sheer pink that adjusts to you. I put it on in front of my boyfriend today and after a couple minutes, he said, ‘Wow, yeah, it does look different!’ I’ve been very happy with the purchase. It’s so soft and smooth on your lips, and YES, it does stain them. I find I only reapply it once and it lasts pretty much all day. Worth the investment I think!” —Elizabeth Ruas
Get it from Amazon for $25.
7. A game-changing drain strainer that catches every single strand of hair.
So you’ll never have to reach for the Drano again.
Promising review: “Kudos to the inventor of this fantastic product! With the Tubshroom I am able to take showers with full pressure with absolutely no back up of water in the tub. After my shower I remove and clean the it and am amazed that it has collected literally twice the hair of any other drain product I have used. My girlfriend and daughter both have long hair and claim they have no backup of water with this product. I can honestly say that this product works better than any gadget I have bought. I give it 10 STARS!” —Gary
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
8. A microwave s’mores maker that makes the perfect toasted marshmallow treat without the hassle of a fire.
Promising review: “I ordered this for my three kids. We love roasting s’mores on a campfire but do not get to do that too often. When I saw the low Amazon price, I had my doubts. It was just as easy as promised. It took only 30 seconds to cook the marshmallows evenly and perfectly. I could not recommend this enough. We use ours very regularly. I have already bought three more as Christmas gifts. Wonderful, simple, inexpensive. What more could you ask for? Go get your own!!” —Laura LaHood Christopher
Get it from Amazon for $16.73.
9. A funky little tool that clamps onto one side of a bracelet so you can fasten it with one hand.
Promising review: “I love this helpful fastener! It’s super easy to use and has worked like a charm for every bracelet on which I’ve used it… No longer have to ask for help when clasping!” —Catie
Get it from The Grommet for $16.95 (on sale from $19.95).
10. A weighted coaster that turns any couch into a ~couch with cup holders~.
Promising review: “I purchased this for my husband for Christmas, and he loves it. We don’t have side tables next to the couch and this sure makes up for it. It’s sturdy and stays put on the arm of the couch without falling off. Great product!” —Sherrie
Get it from The Grommet for $19.95.
11. A phone sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs on the toilet seat that is your phone.
12. Silicone grips that’ll keep your earbuds in your ears during even the most intense workouts.
Promising review: “I can finally run without my ear buds falling out! I use them with my new Amazon buds and they work great! You can use them with Apple or any other round buds. I can barely feel them in, but they stay in for my entire run and at the gym. I’ve tried a few different exercise-specific buds and nothing has worked as well as these.” —Sutch
13. A crazy-looking squiggly detangling brush that removes knots without removing your hair.
Promising review: “HOLY S***z balls! I just used this new brush. I have long, thick, blonde hair that is past the middle of my back. I was about ready to cut my hair shorter because it was taking me too long to brush my hair, even after having it in a braid over night. If you want easy brushing even with tangles, buy this brush! I’m planning to get a couple more for my step-daughters.” —G. Duling
Get it from Amazon for $13.79.
14. Suguru, self-setting rubber that can fix just about anything from dishwashers to iPhone cords.
Promising review: “Stick a head lamp on my hard hat? Done.
Fix my iPhone cables? Done.
Fix my broken shifter handle on the mountain bike? Done.
Nalgene bottle strap cracked and failing? Done.
Bathroom medicine cabinet knob lost so make a new one? Done.
Dimmer switch keeps falling off? Done.
Make the zipper pull on the lunch bag easier to grab? Done.” —John T. McClanaghan
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $18.84.
15. A six-inch personal heater that’ll get the job done for anyone who’s always cold.
16. A lounging mat that filters through dirt and sand to keep you and your squad comfortable at the beach or while camping.
Promising review: “This is the best beach blanket you could ever own! All dry sand runs right through it. If it piles up, just lift it up a little and put it back down. Wet sand stays on tops until it dries, then when you run your hand across it, it falls through. I would recommend it very highly!” —Mike Patterson
Get it from Amazon for $42.01.
17. A travel mug that chills coffee or tea in under five minutes — no ice required.
Promising review: “I’m a huge iced coffee lover and always spent so much money a week buying coffee. Purchased this and will never go back! It actually works and your HOT coffee immediately turns frothy and ice cold. LOVE this mug and highly recommend it to iced coffee lovers!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
18. Grooming gloves that make brushing your cat, dog, or even horse more like petting.
Promising review: “I love these gloves. I have three German shepherds that shed constantly and they do not sit still very well, but with these gloves they feel as if they are being petted and don’t mind at all. These gloves easily pick up the loose hair and leave my dogs sleek and shiny. Also it is very easy to just shake the hair off the gloves. You don’t have to dig the hair out of the grooves like you do with some brushes. I am so happy to have found these.” —Margie
19. A makeup-removing cloth that removes foundation, waterproof mascara, and eyeliner with just one swipe.
Promising review: “I had gone out with full coverage, full face makeup on, with waterproof mascara and a mascara primer on. I got home and started to work it over my skin. At first, I thought it wasn’t getting my foundation off because my skin wasn’t red like it usually is after I wash my face. And then I got to my eyebrows. One swipe. Clear off. Mascara was nothing to this product. I’m still amazed. My skin wasn’t red or blotchy, and I felt super clean afterwards! No more makeup wipes for me.” —Blonde Panda
Get it from Sephora for $20.
20. A sturdy umbrella that’s printed with special ink that magically changes colors when exposed to water.
Promising review: “When I first opened it I thought it was cute, but I was disappointed because I thought it was just black and white, not colored — but as soon as it got wet, the colors came out and they’re pretty. It feels as sturdy as any other umbrella and I love using it.” —Lauren Starrett
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
21. A teeth whitener with activated charcoal that’ll make your smile brighter without causing extra sensitivity.
Promising review: “Wow! What a difference this makes! I have sensitive teeth and cannot use whitening strips or trays, nor do I use whitening toothpaste because of the abrasive chemicals that wear down enamel. This stuff ROCKS! Just after one use, I notice a significant difference in the shade of my teeth. It doesn’t taste bad and a little bit goes a long way. I think this will be gentler on my teeth and make a world of difference in the appearance of my smile. At this point, definitely will buy again.” —Kerri
Get it from Amazon for $24.67.
22. Produce-saving containers that keep fruit, veggies, and greens fresh for 80% longer — saving you money.
Promising review: “I did not want to believe it. I thought for sure this would be as bad as the green bags they have out. I was pleasantly surprised when my fruit was as fresh three weeks after as it was when I purchased it. Not sure how it works exactly but it does! We toss a lot of fruit away and I was tired of all the wasted money. This has been a huge help.” —Just a mom
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.99.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.