1. A spider and insect catcher that keeps pests in its clutches without smushing them.
2. A travel scarf/pillow that supports your neck so you don't nod off onto your neighbor's shoulder.
Promising review: "I am 6 feet, 5 inches tall and for 48 years of flying, I've never been comfortable in an airplane seat. Upon arriving at my destination I would be beat up from fighting the uncomfortable seats during the flight. The first time I used the nap scarf, after getting over being a bit self-conscious about putting it on, I was amazed because I actually fell asleep. It was subtle and surprised me when my entire neck and back relaxed and I drifted off. Thank you so much nap scarf!" —J. Timothy Galanek
3. A storm glass that's filled with crystals that respond to air pressure to forecast the weather — even when the Weather Channel is wrong.
4. A lightbulb that slowly dims over the course of 37 minutes, helping you slowly drift off to sleep without worrying about turning the lights off.
5. An incredibly compact espresso maker that requires no batteries or electric power.
Promising review: "This was a great purchase. I make and drink an iced latte every day and was going on a trip for two weeks, so I didn't want to spend $5 at Starbucks every day. So I bought this bad boy, and it worked great! In fact, I think the crema is even better than my at-home espresso machine. It's rich, colorful, smells good, etc. Worth it!" —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $59.95.
6. A green(!) lipstick that magically transforms into a pink tint on your lips.
It adapts to your pH and skin tone to make the perfect shade just for you.
Promising review: "Love this! It is exactly as it says, a sheer pink that adjusts to you. I put it on in front of my boyfriend today and after a couple minutes, he said, 'Wow, yeah, it does look different!' I've been very happy with the purchase. It's so soft and smooth on your lips, and YES, it does stain them. I find I only reapply it once and it lasts pretty much all day. Worth the investment I think!" —Elizabeth Ruas
Get it from Amazon for $25.
7. A game-changing drain strainer that catches every single strand of hair.
So you'll never have to reach for the Drano again.
Promising review: "Kudos to the inventor of this fantastic product! With the Tubshroom I am able to take showers with full pressure with absolutely no back up of water in the tub. After my shower I remove and clean the it and am amazed that it has collected literally twice the hair of any other drain product I have used. My girlfriend and daughter both have long hair and claim they have no backup of water with this product. I can honestly say that this product works better than any gadget I have bought. I give it 10 STARS!" —Gary
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
8. A microwave s'mores maker that makes the perfect toasted marshmallow treat without the hassle of a fire.
9. A funky little tool that clamps onto one side of a bracelet so you can fasten it with one hand.
10. A weighted coaster that turns any couch into a ~couch with cup holders~.
11. A phone sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs on the toilet seat that is your phone.
12. Silicone grips that'll keep your earbuds in your ears during even the most intense workouts.
13. A crazy-looking squiggly detangling brush that removes knots without removing your hair.
Promising review: "HOLY S***z balls! I just used this new brush. I have long, thick, blonde hair that is past the middle of my back. I was about ready to cut my hair shorter because it was taking me too long to brush my hair, even after having it in a braid over night. If you want easy brushing even with tangles, buy this brush! I'm planning to get a couple more for my step-daughters." —G. Duling
Get it from Amazon for $13.79.
14. Suguru, self-setting rubber that can fix just about anything from dishwashers to iPhone cords.
Promising review: "Stick a head lamp on my hard hat? Done.
Fix my iPhone cables? Done.
Fix my broken shifter handle on the mountain bike? Done.
Nalgene bottle strap cracked and failing? Done.
Bathroom medicine cabinet knob lost so make a new one? Done.
Dimmer switch keeps falling off? Done.
Make the zipper pull on the lunch bag easier to grab? Done." —John T. McClanaghan
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $18.84.
15. A six-inch personal heater that'll get the job done for anyone who's always cold.
16. A lounging mat that filters through dirt and sand to keep you and your squad comfortable at the beach or while camping.
17. A travel mug that chills coffee or tea in under five minutes — no ice required.
Promising review: "I'm a huge iced coffee lover and always spent so much money a week buying coffee. Purchased this and will never go back! It actually works and your HOT coffee immediately turns frothy and ice cold. LOVE this mug and highly recommend it to iced coffee lovers!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
18. Grooming gloves that make brushing your cat, dog, or even horse more like petting.
19. A makeup-removing cloth that removes foundation, waterproof mascara, and eyeliner with just one swipe.
Promising review: "I had gone out with full coverage, full face makeup on, with waterproof mascara and a mascara primer on. I got home and started to work it over my skin. At first, I thought it wasn't getting my foundation off because my skin wasn't red like it usually is after I wash my face. And then I got to my eyebrows. One swipe. Clear off. Mascara was nothing to this product. I'm still amazed. My skin wasn't red or blotchy, and I felt super clean afterwards! No more makeup wipes for me." —Blonde Panda
Get it from Sephora for $20.