1. Tonight at the Golden Globes while Ryan Gosling was walking up to the stage to accept his award for something or other, there was a thing happening that was honestly more important.
2. Go on, look close.
4. EVEN CLOSER.
5. OK THAT’S CLOSE ENOUGH!
6. But yeah, that’s right. Ryan Reynolds and Andrew Garfield were kissing.
7. I don’t know why it happened and guess what, I don’t care! Because it did! And now we have this GIF to last us for the rest of time!
8. And as long as Blake Lively approves, so do I.
9. I ship #RANDREW.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺