12. The possibility that your identity and life savings have just been stolen because you don’t even know if that was a real ATM you just used.
17. Having a cockroach scatter past your feet on the street or in a restaurant or come up through your shower drain. Basically just cockroaches in general.
24. Planned service changes. “Planned.” “PLANNED.”
26. Being charged more than $2 for a slice of pizza.
27. And agreeing to go to someone’s party and finding out afterward that it’s in a different borough.
Thanks to all my wonderful coworkers who helped me out with this one and admitted their fears.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚