12. The possibility that your identity and life savings have just been stolen because you don’t even know if that was a real ATM you just used.
17. Having a cockroach scatter past your feet on the street or in a restaurant or come up through your shower drain. Basically just cockroaches in general.
24. Planned service changes. “Planned.” “PLANNED.”
26. Being charged more than $2 for a slice of pizza.
27. And agreeing to go to someone’s party and finding out afterward that it’s in a different borough.
Thanks to all my wonderful coworkers who helped me out with this one and admitted their fears.
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.