12. The possibility that your identity and life savings have just been stolen because you don’t even know if that was a real ATM you just used.
17. Having a cockroach scatter past your feet on the street or in a restaurant or come up through your shower drain. Basically just cockroaches in general.
24. Planned service changes. “Planned.” “PLANNED.”
26. Being charged more than $2 for a slice of pizza.
27. And agreeing to go to someone’s party and finding out afterward that it’s in a different borough.
Thanks to all my wonderful coworkers who helped me out with this one and admitted their fears.
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.