12. The possibility that your identity and life savings have just been stolen because you don’t even know if that was a real ATM you just used.
17. Having a cockroach scatter past your feet on the street or in a restaurant or come up through your shower drain. Basically just cockroaches in general.
24. Planned service changes. “Planned.” “PLANNED.”
26. Being charged more than $2 for a slice of pizza.
27. And agreeing to go to someone’s party and finding out afterward that it’s in a different borough.
Thanks to all my wonderful coworkers who helped me out with this one and admitted their fears.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.