1. Astor Row Cafe, a restaurant in Harlem, cleverly disguised their “B” rating from the New York City health department by turning it into an ad for their Sunday Brunch.
2. According to the NYC Department of Health, their B grade was given due to evidence of mice as well as improperly sanitizing surface areas.
h/t NY Daily News
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?