1. Astor Row Cafe, a restaurant in Harlem, cleverly disguised their “B” rating from the New York City health department by turning it into an ad for their Sunday Brunch.
2. According to the NYC Department of Health, their B grade was given due to evidence of mice as well as improperly sanitizing surface areas.
h/t NY Daily News
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›