13. Writing the date on your assignments right after the new year:
20. When your teacher says, “We have four minutes left of class! Just enough time to cover this last topic.”
21. When you’re trying to meet the minimum word count on an essay:
23. Studying for tests:
24. When you are struggling to stay awake in class:
27. When you smell weed in the hallway:
And realizing you haven’t actually learned anything:
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭