13. Writing the date on your assignments right after the new year:
20. When your teacher says, “We have four minutes left of class! Just enough time to cover this last topic.”
21. When you’re trying to meet the minimum word count on an essay:
23. Studying for tests:
24. When you are struggling to stay awake in class:
27. When you smell weed in the hallway:
And realizing you haven’t actually learned anything:
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.