3. And on morning smells:
4. His knowledge went even further, though, to pimples…
16. He could admit his faults in the purest of ways…
31. So remember, Michael was a wise, wise man.
32. He taught us it aint no thang to poop…
33. You should never do anything, ever.
34. But if you do, do these three things:
35. And that you can’t force things.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."