2. Hugh Laurie!
3. Jeff Bridges!
4. Jimmy Fallon!
5. The Rockettes!
6. Bryan Cranston!
7. Bryan Cranston in a plaid jumper!
8. Nick Cannon and all of America’s Got Talent
9. Henry Kissinger!!
10. John Stewart! (from the Middle East!)
11. More Jeff Bridges!
12. And more Bryan Cranston!
13. And no dance party is complete without Matt Damon.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.