1. Last night Chelsea Handler gathered about 3,000 of her closest friends to send her off to Netflix. They did it “We Are The World Style” both in format and literal music.
2. The crowd was filled with people, some that you probably forgot were even alive. Look, there’s Nev from Catfish. And Tim Allen! And Joel McHale! And Wiz Khalifa! And Miley!
3. And Dane Cook! And Kathy Griffin! And Chloe Moretz!
4. And Selena Gomez hugging Vanessa Hudgens, and Allison Janney, and Anna Farris.
5. But wait! There’s more. Because Kate Beckinsale was also there, and Naya Rivera and Diablo Cody.
6. And Alanis Morissette sang while LeAnn Rimes bowed down to her.
7. And Avril Lavigne began her comeback.
8. And Gerard Butler showed off his vocal talents by singing about Chelsea’s sex life.
9. And seriously SO MANY MORE PEOPLE were there that I did not name. Here’s the entire performance:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰