London can sometimes seem like a depressing and divided place.
But it really isn’t. Here are just a few of the many, many reasons to be proud you’re a Londoner.
1. It’s one of the most diverse cities on the planet.
16. The fact it’s always growing and changing. In a couple of years’ time the skyline will look like this.
20. We are relentlessly sarcy.
23. (Mostly we just drink through the pain).
25. We know how to throw a party.
27. The fact that this tube announcer exists.
“This train is for all the Brixton crew. Service update, everyting irie, everyting cris. Chill out, kick back, no need let anybody cramp your style. Rastaman driver, take these beautiful people to their destination.”