1. Antoine Dodson
2. The kids from “Charlie bit my finger - again!”
Must have: two cute British kids.
3. Tay Zonday
“Chocolate Rain” is a crazy weird song. Even more notable is Tay Zonday’s deep voice.
4. The “Numa Numa” Guy
Though we’re not sure what possessed this guy to lip-sync in front of his webcam, the internet is eternally grateful.
5. Sweet Brown
Sweet Brown may be the most entertaining storyteller in the world.
6. Psy - Gangnam Style
One day, years from now, we’re going to look back and wonder why this really weird song and dance from YouTube was as popular as it was.
7. The zombie kid that likes turtles
You keep being you, bro.
8. Willie James Huff, AKA “Funky Chicken”
“Rack ‘Em Rack Willie” never got the internet attention that he deserved, coming in at about 8.5 million views to date. But make no mistake - once you’ve seen him, you will never forget him.
9. David After Dentist
Poor David is completely high from the medicine he got during dental surgery. His Dad is a very smart person for filming it!
10. Laughing Baby
The most classic laughing baby video on YouTube.
11. Chris Crocker
We will never forget your pleas to leave Britney alone, Chris.
12. Susan Boyle
Remember when someone told you that you HAD to get on YouTube and see this old woman that the judges picked on during Britain’s Got Talent? Remember how uplifting and amazing it felt to watch Susan Boyle put everyone in their places when she belted out her beautiful voice? Win.
13. Keenan Cahill
Keenan Cahill, lip-syncer extraordinaire.
14. The guy from “Unforgivable”
You know at least one person that has gone into Chick-fil-A demanding a chicken sandwich and waffle fries for free.
15. Judson Laipply
This man is a genius.
16. The worried residents of Mobile, Alabama
“Anybody here seen a leprechaun say ‘yeah!’”
17. Crying Sorority Girl
She just wanted to be in the sorority. She didn’t mean to go crazy with the fire extinguisher in the dorms. SHE JUST WANTED IT TO SNOW.
Kudos to Scarlet for taking it in stride and posting the video on YouTube in the first place!
19. The “blood” kid
This concerned little boy accidentally kicked his baby brother in the mouth, causing him to bleed. He wants you to know that there is blood, and he really wants you to take it seriously!
20. “The crazy Indian music video guy that looks like George Michael”….?
This guy is the original Psy of YouTube.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻