1. When she tried to booty call President Obama.
2. When she had no interest in posing for a group photo.
3. When she explained that her post Parks and Rec plans were TBD.
4. When she was willing to admit she's a devoted Nicolas Cage fan.
5. When she was proud to embrace her inner weirdo.
6. When she hung out with Matthew Gray Gubler while wearing a shirt covered in pictures of Drake.
(The shirt may have been a reference to this iconic tweet.)
7. When she perfectly described how psycho your ~time of the month~ makes you.
8. When she laid down a very specific dating proposition.
9. And then came up with a genius idea that would put it to action.
10. When she blessed the world with this frightening face swap.
11. When she wasn't afraid to tell Ellen that her studio was too damn cold.
12. When she got a bit carried away while buying erotic party favors.
13. When she took red carpet selfies to a whole new level.
14. When she wasn't even slightly impressed by Chris Pratt's favorite "April and Andy" moment.
15. When she took to Twitter to respond to critical reviews of Grumpy Cat...
16. When she did her best to avoid a wardrobe malfunction.
17. When she simultaneously called out Anna Kendrick for not texting her back and showed off her phenomenal photobombing skills.
18. When she gave Matthew Perry an epic stare down as he talked about his Fifty Shades of Grey obsession.
19. When she interrupted an interview to eat a snack.
20. When she was totally fine with getting sniffed by Jon Stewart.
21. When she made sure everyone was aware that the world revolves around her.
22. When she encouraged ~youths~ to march to the beat of their own drums.
23. And finally, when she saw an awards show as the perfect opportunity to call out her haters.
Happy Birthday, Aubrey! Never change. ♥
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!