Can it get any cuter?
1. What do you miss most about being in a band with your brothers?
2. How does it feel to know that people are having sex to your music?
NJ: Knowing that people are having sex to my music is the best thing in the world. I just require a commission by way of naming the child after me. Nicholas, Nick, Nikki, Nicolette. That should be the exchange.
3. What inspired you to write your latest single "Find You"?
4. What's your favorite song that you’ve ever written in your career?
NJ: My favorite song that I’ve ever written in my career is “Jealous”. [It was] a really important song for me when I broke off solo — it captured a moment in time for me.
5. Growing up in a house full of guys, what is your relationship with your mom like?
6. What do you look for in a significant other?
NJ: You gotta be honest, trustworthy, and a dog person — not a cat person. I’m kidding, they can have a cat. It’s fine, I just prefer dogs.
7. What’s your best piece of dating advice?
8. Who’s a better uncle — you or Joe?
NJ: There’s a little bit of healthy competition going on between my brother and I. But I am the godfather of one of my nieces, and I did wear a pinstripe suit to her dedication, so I am fully the godfather. The best part about [being an uncle] is you get to play with them and hang out with them, but then you get to have a full night’s sleep.
9. Do you have an ultimate cheat meal?
10. Do you watch Game of Thrones? If so, who's your favorite character?
NJ: I do watch Game of Thrones. I have many favorite characters, but every time I like a character they get killed. So now if I like a character, I have to not say who I like because they just die right away.
11. Joe's talked about giving you a wedgie on the road before — was that a common experience?
12. What is your most memorable moment from your Disney days?
NJ: Lots of memorable moments from the Disney days. We used to do Disney Channel games which was a good time. They would collect all of us from the different shows and then put us together at Disney World. Really, it was like summer camp. We had the park to ourselves some nights, and lots of drama because we were all dating each other. It’s like high school.