30 Things You Should Know About Julia Stiles
The Jason Bourne actress takes our Q&A!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Stretch, drink water.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
“Can you park Car2Go anywhere?”
5. Who is the last person who called or texted you?
My friend from junior high school.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A photo of me and my future husband, and a landscape of the place we met.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Someone recognized me but asked me if I was Jason Lee. I think he had googled the movie we did together years ago.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Tribe Called Quest — Midnight Marauders.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Nina Simone, Bonnie Prince Billy, Tristen, Vince Staples, the Arcs.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Ace Ventura 2 and Bridesmaids.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Nothing — I like a margarita pizza.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Lack of sleep.
15. What was your first online screen name?
I have no idea. Stiles2004 at school?
16. What’s the last thing you copied and pasted on your phone?
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
Crap ton (as in “a crap ton of rain”).
18. What's your favorite emoji?
Either the pointy finger up, or the “smell no evil” monkey.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, unless I am in the UK.
25. NSYNC or BSB?
I say NKOTB.
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Add the chill please.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: Tell us a secret.
Remember that every time you tell someone a secret, they know you can’t keep one.