Response to How Awful Are Your Shower Preferences?:
Don’t challenge them, it’s only July.
My honey added one, best idea ever. It’s also at the top of the door with a shelf for them to sit on, keeps the dogs from going through.
My mom would report me as a runaway when I missed curfew. I was on a first name basis with the local police department.
My boyfriend showed me a sample of the common core method last night. Honestly if I’d learned math that way I might have done better in school.
I think my very white grandmother was actually a black woman on the inside. I only relate to the hair because I did dance and gymnastics, nothing like having your hair pulled so tight you’re forced to smile or have your hair ripped.
My brother has multiple disabilities, developmentally he never aged past 6 months old. He doesn’t speak and doesn’t walk. He’s completely reliant on our care for him. He’s made me a much less selfish person, thinking about others needs before my own. He’s now 22 years old and I’m 23. I pursued a career in nursing because of my experience with him and I love my career. My education has helped me to better meet his needs and to be able to educate my mom (his primary caregiver) on how to better care for him. Without him I would not be the person I am today. I hate how everyone always apologizes for the way he is, he doesn’t know he’s different, I’ve never known him any different, he was born this way stop apologizing for him, it’s rude.
- leannericher "The 21 Cringiest Moments Of The 2015 ..."
“You need to pop out some kids and get a husband. That’ll straighten you out.” Bleh. Comments from both men and women about my size, I weigh 105lbs, I must have an eating disorder, or “pet names” based on my size (string bean, bean pole, giraffe) I don’t walk around calling you tubby, so stop it. Or “you’re pretty why are you working?”. Eff that.
My dad got me flowers from 1800 flowers and they were nice, all alive and looked like a bear.
- leannericher "25 New Artists You Need In Your Life ..."
Home made kombucha is the best.
Response to “One Size Fits All” On Different Body Types:
I went to a place that was “one size fits all” and like 60% of what I tried on was too small. I wear a size 0-2, those clothes were made for children, but I still felt shitty that my ass wouldn’t fit.
- leannericher "30 Insanely Easy Ways To Improve Your..."
- leannericher "18 Mind Blowing Hacks For Food On-The-Go"
- leannericher "40 Adorable Gifts For Animal Lovers"
- leannericher "38 Best DIY Food Gifts"
- leannericher "Stuffed Animals With Teeth Are The Cr..."
- leannericher "23 Easy Meals To Make With Store-Boug..."
- leannericher "23 Unexpected Flavor Combos That Tast..."
- leannericher "22 Flavored Liquors That Will Make Yo..."
- leannericher "10 Commandments Of Awesome Hot Chocolate"
- leannericher "A-Z Guide To Fried Foods"
- leannericher "25 Ways to Make Better Holiday Cookies"
- leannericher "7 DIY Treats You Won't Be Able To..."
- leannericher "49 Awesome DIY Holiday Cards"
- leannericher "39 DIY Christmas Gifts You'd Actually..."
- leannericher "47 Unexpected Things To Do With Cooki..."
- leannericher "101 Bite-Size Party Foods"