1. Another Valentine’s Day, another awful few days on social media for 1-800-Flowers.
3. Some customers were less than pleased with what showed up on their doorsteps on V-Day.
Or didn’t show up at all.
10. Happy Valentine’s Day! Here’s a dead plant.
15. Nothing says love like a blob of melted chocolate.
17. Janet, who you may remember from last Valentine’s Day, is still around, and was definitely working overtime.
20. But mostly, the responses seemed automated.
22. Maybe next year just get your special someone a big jar of Nutella.
And if they don’t love that, dump ‘em.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."