1. This sweet lil' raccoon who stowed away on a GO train near Toronto.
2. This NDP dog who was keenly interested in the federal election.
3. This cat named Erik the Red, the “Rodent Control Officer” aboard the CSS Acadia in Halifax who was thrown a bomb-ass retirement party this year.
4. This is Toilet Bat, a soggy wee thing that was found in a Toronto man's bathroom. Thankfully for all of us, the toilet-owner documented the entire rescue procedure.
5. This is Helmut The Pug, who did the most perfect impression of Drake's Hotline Bling video.
6. This alleged snake who was found in a can of cranberry sauce in Saint Catharines, Ontario, who shall henceforth be known as Jelly Snake.
Literally nothing cute about Jelly Snake.
Influence: 🔥 🔥
This probably made you think, at least for a minute, about what you would do if faced with your own Jelly Snake.