1. Ariel's mom was slain by Captain Hook.
2. Aladdin and Jasmine made a cameo in Hercules.
3. In Mulan, the owner of the doll represented all the little girls "worth fighting for."
4. The toys' backstories came from Andy's imagination.
5. The Great Stone Dragon crumbled because it had used up all its power helping Fa Zhou.
6. Gaston's true purpose was ending the "classic" Disney prince era.
7. The townspeople in The Nightmare Before Christmas represented fears.
8. Toy Story was an allegory for what went on behind the scenes at the animation studio.
9. The characters from Beauty and the Beast changed back to their cursed forms after the movie ended.
10. The Lion King, Robin Hood, and Zootopia all existed in the same universe.
11. The gargoyles in The Hunchback of Notre Dame were actually hallucinations.
12. The entirety of Aladdin was "simply the fulfillment of his first wish."
13. Scar didn't run away because he "couldn't comprehend goodness."
14. Aphrodite's kiss made Phil more ~desirable~.
15. Black Panther wouldn't exist without The Lion King.
Theories have been edited for length and/or clarity.