2. You read into every text.
“Hey what’s up?”
WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN BY THAT??? HUH?
7. You hide your phone from yourself.
If it’s in my fridge, I can’t wait for it to light up.
10. You accidentally like one of their Instagram photos from 52 weeks back.
OMG :: THROWS PHONE AT THE WALL ::
11. You bring them up every chance you get.
“Did I tell you that he likes pretzels, too???”
13. You are hesitant to post to social media when you know they follow you.
:: Takes 45 minutes to compose a tweet ::
16. You find yourself secretly hoping that they don’t realize it’s your brother in your Instagram picture.
And they feel a little peanut butter and jealous.
17. You ask your friends to let you shine when they meet them for the first time.
LAUGH AT ALL MY JOKES. TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME I AM. PLEASE.
So you might drive yourself crazy trying to figure out if this is going in the right direction, but someday…you’ll meet someone who is just as crazy as you are.
And you’ll live happily, crazily, ever after.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳