2. You read into every text.
“Hey what’s up?”
WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN BY THAT??? HUH?
7. You hide your phone from yourself.
If it’s in my fridge, I can’t wait for it to light up.
10. You accidentally like one of their Instagram photos from 52 weeks back.
OMG :: THROWS PHONE AT THE WALL ::
11. You bring them up every chance you get.
“Did I tell you that he likes pretzels, too???”
13. You are hesitant to post to social media when you know they follow you.
:: Takes 45 minutes to compose a tweet ::
16. You find yourself secretly hoping that they don’t realize it’s your brother in your Instagram picture.
And they feel a little peanut butter and jealous.
17. You ask your friends to let you shine when they meet them for the first time.
LAUGH AT ALL MY JOKES. TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME I AM. PLEASE.
So you might drive yourself crazy trying to figure out if this is going in the right direction, but someday…you’ll meet someone who is just as crazy as you are.
And you’ll live happily, crazily, ever after.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦