1. Masturbation can help relieve menstrual cramps in women.
2. Masturbation can help you sleep.
3. It can help improve your body image.
4. Which means women who masturbate also experience an overall higher self-esteem.
5. Masturbation can improve the muscle tone in the pelvic area, which can help reduce involuntary urinal leakage in women.
6. Masturbation can greatly help reduce stress.
7. You don't have a chance of contracting an STD through masturbation.
8. Masturbation helps flush out bad bacteria in your pelvic area.
9. Masturbating can also help strengthen your overall immune system.
10. It may go without saying, but women who masturbate regularly have reported a general feeling of overall happiness.
11. There are virtually zero health risks associated with masturbation.
12. Regular masturbation will expand your ability to climax more often!
So...what are you waiting for?
Two items in a previous version of this post included incorrect information and have been removed: a) masturbation is believed to help prevent type 2 diabetes, and b) masturbation may help prevent UTIs. Wishful thinking on our part, oops!