1. The UConn women's basketball is a complete powerhouse of a team.
2. Every year, their roster of players keeps getting better and better.
3. The program has produced players like Maya Moore.
4. And Diana Taurasi.
5. And Tina Charles.
6. And Sue Bird.
7. Jennifer Rizzotti, anyone?
8. Then there's this guy.
Seriously. This guy.
9. They get up close and personal with their fans.
10. The UConn Women Huskies have been to the Final Four 14 times.
11. And have a combined 37 Big East regular season and tournament championships.
12. In the 2008–09 season, they went 39-0 and won their 6th national title.
13. In 2009–10 they went 39-0 again, and won their 7th national championship.
14. This earned the Huskies the longest winning streak in NCAA college basketball history.
15. In total, UConn has 8 NCAA Division I national championships.
16. Not to mention, their 2004 National Championship was a three-peat.
17. In 2010, Sports Illustrated called them the number 3 sports franchise of the decade.
18. The White House has their backs.
19. And the president seems to be a fan.
20. They even beat Kevin Hart and his friends in a pickup game when he visited their campus in 2012.
Kevin wasn't too happy about the loss.
21. They have no tolerance for discrimination and hate.
22. And they really know how to have fun and bond with each other.
23. On Monday, March 10, they beat Louisville to win their first AAC tournament championship.
24. They're incredibly loyal and always encouraging teammates.
25. Determined doesn't even begin to describe them.
26. They have a real passion for the game.
27. And are freakin' unstoppable.
See ya on the court.
Oops! An earlier version of this post referred to the AAC as the ACC. H/t Drew Granucci.