2. BUT for those of you who spend all week waiting for Thursday… comedians Will Stephen, Zach Cherry, and Paul Laudiero have a treat for you!
3. Will Stephen does a pretty dead-on impression of Sarah Koenig’s constant questioning of insignificant details:
“Adnan…made phone calls. He also received them… why? What makes a person receive a phone call?”
4. There are three “episodes” so far, and each one contains a parody of the opening Mail Chimp promo:
“You know I use Mail Chimp?”
“No, never heard of it.”
5. Here is the lastest episode… but unlike the real Serial, you don’t need to start from the beginning:
“Where was the pay phone? What’s a Best Buy?
What makes its buy the best?”
The impressive Sarah Koenig impression was performed by Will Stephen, and the parody is a collaboration between Will Stephen, Zach Cherry, and Paul Laudeiro. An earlier version of this post mistakenly credited only comedian Paul Laudeiro for the impression.
- Authorities removed Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀