2. People who spit off of balconies are no better than birds who poop all over cars.
Just because you are spitting into water doesn’t mean people don’t still have to see it. The scene where Jack teaches Rose how to spit in Titanic is one of the most unwatchable parts, and Titanic is a movie where people drown and freeze and die.
4. People who spit in trashcans are people who don’t care that other people have to touch and put things in that trashcan.
Not to mention smell it. Spit is not odorless.
5. People who spit chewing tobacco in public are the type of people who think it is OK for everyone to see brown stuff coming out of their body.
8. Anyone who does a spit take because they think it is hilarious is not actually a hilarious person.
I’m sorry you’re not awesome enough to come up with actual jokes, but spitting all over everything is just mean.
- Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- Rep. Devin Nunes' claims about Trump surveillance has threatened the ability for intelligence committees to work together — one of the longest bipartisan traditions on the Hill.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.