1. Walking into a Lawry's is like entering a stately meat castle.
2. Regal lions are there to remind you that prime rib is serious business.
3. This Lawry's sign is almost bigger than the actual restaurant.
4. Lawry's was the very first restaurant to offer valet service.
5. Even going to the bathroom may require coming down a dramatic staircase.
6. The menu is so gangster that it tells you on the cover what you're going to order.
7. Lawry's prime rib and creamed corn was the favorite meal of Elizabeth Taylor.
8. Lawry's was the first (and best!) restaurant to serve green salad before the main course.
9. Your dressing is NEVER tossed; it gets spun in.
10. The salad will make you fall deeply in love with beets.
11. Every salad comes with a freshly chilled fork, because lettuce deserves respect.
12. The gentleman who comes to carve your prime rib has literally earned a gold medal in carving prime rib.
13. Even the smallest cut demands considerable dinner plate real estate.
14. The largest size cut, the Beef Bowl, does not even bother with trying to contain itself to you plate.
15. The Beef Bowl was a cut created specifically for feeding the college football players playing in the Rose Bowl.
16. One prime rib serving cart costs the same as a new Cadillac.
17. The other foods in the prime rib's entourage can hold their own.
18. The clouds of mashed potatoes are lined in bronze.
19. The creamed corn that makes other creamed corn feel embarrassed for itself.
20. The creamed spinach that will trick you into eating creamed spinach.
21. And the Yorkshire pudding, a crispy bread whose sole purpose is to make sure that none of the meat juices on your plate are wasted.
22. Lawry's decided to start selling its seasoned salt because people kept stealing it off the tables.
23. For dessert, Lawry's will make you forget what your life was like before you tasted their chocolate bag.
24. Lawry's is the perfect place to go with your family, because it is impossible to hate anyone there.
25. It is the closest to magnificence a normal human can get without having to fight a dragon.
Thank you Lawry's, for the facts behind the epic legend.