Hot Cheetos and Apple sauce.
Response to What Song Lyric Helped You Through Depression?:
Weight of Living (PT. 1) by Bastille got me through some tough times. It reminds me that life can be really awful sometimes, but it’s going to be okay. “There’s an Albatross around your neck
All the things you’ve said and the things you’ve done, can you carry it with no regrets?
Can you stand the person you’ve become?”
- AlwaysKim28 "Chris Pratt And Amy Poehler Had A "Pa..."
- AlwaysKim28 "19 Cheat Sheets To Help You Work Out ..."
- AlwaysKim28 "17 Things That Actually Helped Me Los..."
- AlwaysKim28 "27 Totally Underrated Places To Shop ..."
Response to Who Should Win Best New Artist At The Grammys?:
Sam Smith is most likely to win, but I think Bastille really deserves it too.
I understand if people don’t connect with her music, but you gotta give it to her for being legitimate to her fans. You could have the catchiest music on the charts, but in the end its about how you treat your fans, and she’s doing it right!
Mine was scootergirl28 when I was 6. Then I had quite the upgrade in middle school with YouNeek430@aol.com. Oh boy.
- AlwaysKim28 "8 New Year's Resolutions Hollywoo..."
- AlwaysKim28 "The Many Celebrity Derp Faces"