1. Here’s Taylor Swift. In her L.A. home. Hugging a fan after playing them her new album like it’s NBD.
2. She served them lunch.
3. Introduced them to her parents…
4. And her cats. Hey, Olivia Benson!
5. Taylor’s other cat, Meredith, was also home but unwilling to socialise.
6. She served them pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that she’d baked herself.
7. They were even gluten free, so everyone could enjoy their deliciousness!
8. And she gave them TONS of 1989 swag.
9. She hugged them.
10. She danced with them.
11. She rapped with them.
12. She let them hold her awards.
13. She laughed with them and cried with them.
14. She played them the entire 1989 album…
15. … and told them the stories behind each new track.
17. And she took photos with them.
18. Lots and LOTS of photos!
19. Photos which Taylor allowed the fans to set up anyway they wanted.
20. Sorry, everyone. T-Swizz just shut the meet and greet game DOWN.
21. STAY FLAWLESS, QUEEN TAYLOR.
22. Read about the experiences these lucky fans had here!
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦