1. Minnie Driver dressed up as a banana.
Oh, well, you know sometimes Hollywood is mitigated by being a giant banana.
2. Lauren Laverne said what we were all thinking.
So many #ShitXmasTrees on my timeline right now. Thanks, guys.
3. Nicole Scherzinger paid tribute to Nelson Mandela with these nails.
#Latergram My Saturday @TheXFactor nails by @elize_nails. In Honour of @NMCF #MADIBA #46664
4. Fearne Cotton got engaged.
I’m over the to tell you that on Sunday Jesse proposed and I happened to say Yes. â¤ï¸
5. Victoria Beckham and her boys met Lady Gaga.
Met @ladygaga last night, so sweet to the boys and Harper. What a show, she is AMAZING!!x vb
6. Ashton Kutcher shared a rare kissing picture with Mila Kunis.
Sunset #nofilter http://t.co/W7vOWoo0I5
7. Big Bird made One Directioners fill with rage and jealousy.
Guess who’s 1D’s “biggest” fan? (And thanks for visiting Sesame Street, @onedirection!)
8. Stephen King joined Twitter.
On Twitter at last, and can’t think of a thing to say. Some writer I turned out to be.
9. Zach Braff cuddled up to Donald Faison’s son.
Me and my god son. Made with @donald_faison’s sperm:
10. Kylie Minogue reminded us she is the queen of perfect bottoms.
11. The Made In Chelsea boys dressed up as Anchorman.
Ready for Anchor Man 2 Premier