If you're a fan of The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, or the short-lived Bachelor Pad, then you know most of the time love doesn't extend too far past filming.
However, there are some couples who have made it out of the woods and into true love's arms.
1. Trista (née Rehn) and Ryan Sutter:
2. Molly (née Malaney) and Jason Mesnick:
3. Ashley (née Hebert) and J.P. Rosenbaum:
4. Catherine (née Giudici) and Sean Lowe:
5. Desiree (née Hartsock) and Chris Siegfried:
6. Jade (née Roper) and Tanner Tolbert:
7. Carly Waddell and Evan Bass:
8. Holly (née Durst) and Blake Julian:
9. Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth:
10. Joelle "JoJo" Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers:
11. Vanessa Grimaldi and Nick Viall:
See guys? Maybe true love does exist!
Ashley & J.P.Via ashleylynnrosenbaum / instagram.comCatherine & SeanVia catherinegiudici / instagram.comKaitlyn & ShawnVia kaitlynbristowe / Instagram: @kaitlynbristoweJoJo & JordanVia joelle_fletcher / instagram.comVanessa & NickVia vanessagrimaldi / instagram.com
11 "Bachelor" Couples Have Actually Lasted And That's Honestly More Than We Thought
Get the app
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
Which couple is your favorite?
vote votesTrista & Ryan
vote votesMolly & Jason
vote votesAshley & J.P.
vote votesCatherine & Sean
vote votesDesiree & Chris
vote votesJade & Tanner
vote votesCarly & Evan
vote votesHolly & Blake
vote votesKaitlyn & Shawn
vote votesJoJo & Jordan
vote votesVanessa & Nick