23 Of The Most Ridiculous And Infuriating Storylines Teen Shows Forced Us To Sit Through
I just want to speak to whoever wrote the Pretty Little Liars finale.
Note: Some of the following include mentions of sexual assault.
1. First, when everyone got involved with "tickle porn" on Riverdale:
2. When Omar cheated on Ander while he was going through chemotherapy on Elite:
3. When Blaine dated Kurt's former bully, Karofsky, on Glee:
4. When Peyton dated Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy on One Tree Hill:
5. When Annie drove drunk and killed a guy and barely faced any consequences on 90210:
6. And when Annie dated Jasper, the nephew of the guy she killed, on 90210:
7. When Logan's character was suddenly killed off right after he and Veronica got married on Veronica Mars:
8. When Ezra and Aria got married even though he was her TEACHER on Pretty Little Liars:
9. When Dan and Blair dated on Gossip Girl:
10. When Drew dated Becky, his late brother's ex-girlfriend, on Degrassi: The Next Generation:
11. When Nathan and Haley got married and moved in together in HIGH SCHOOL on One Tree Hill:
12. When Landry literally killed someone on Friday Night Lights and nothing ever came of it:
13. When Bryce got a redemption arc on 13 Reasons Why:
14. When Clare's baby turned out to be Eli's instead of Drew's on Degrassi: The Next Generation:
15. When Rory and Dean had an affair on Gilmore Girls:
16. When Allison died on Teen Wolf:
17. When it was revealed that Nathan and Brooke made a secret sex tape years ago on One Tree Hill:
18. When Chuck tried to sexually assault both Jenny and Serena in the pilot and everyone just kind of forgot about it on Gossip Girl:
19. When Eric dated Adam on Sex Education:
20. When Lucas kept cheating on Brooke with Peyton on One Tree Hill:
21. When John B and Sarah decided to run away to Mexico together on Outer Banks:
22. When Miles kept getting back together with Tristan on Degrassi: Next Class:
23. And finally, when Pretty Little Liars LITERALLY ended with Spencer having a secret evil British twin:
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and clarity. Not all entries were from Community users.
How do you feel about these storylines? Let us know in the comments!
Reminder that I, Kelly Martinez, do not necessarily endorse these! I personally really liked Dan and Blair together.