17 Actors Who Played Each Other's Love Interests So Convincingly, People Actually Thought They Were Dating In Real Life
These actors understood the assignment.
Naturally, people had a lot of great responses! Here are some of the best:
1. John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer as Jim and Pam from The Office
2. Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz as Rick and Evelyn from The Mummy (1999)
3. Raul Julia and Anjelica Huston as Gomez and Morticia from The Addams Family (1991)
4. Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy as Hannibal and Will from Hannibal
5. Zooey Deschanel and Jake Johnson as Jess and Nick from New Girl
6. Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey as Johnny and Baby from Dirty Dancing
7. David Schwimmer and Jennifer Aniston as Ross and Rachel from Friends
8. Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer as Eve and Villanelle from Killing Eve
9. Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger as Kat and Patrick from 10 Things I Hate About You
10. Dan Levy and Noah Reid as David and Patrick from Schitt's Creek
11. Bethany Joy Lenz and James Lafferty as Haley and Nathan from One Tree Hill
12. John Boyega and Oscar Isaac as Finn and Poe from Star Wars
13. Claudia Black and Ben Browder as Aeryn and John from Farscape
14. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet as Jack and Rose from Titanic
15. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel as Tom and Summer from (500) Days of Summer
16. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone as Seb and Mia from La La Land
17. And finally, Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga as Jack and Ally from A Star Is Born
Now it's your turn! Which TV and movie couples do you think have unbelievable chemistry? Tell us in the comments!
Note: Some entries were edited for length and/or clarity.