22 Times Carrie Underwood And Brad Paisley Proved That They Should Host Every Award Show
Move over, Tina and Amy.
22. Hands down, Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley are the most experienced award-show hosts in the game. They're hosting the CMAs for the seventh time this year.
21. They know it's important to keep their skills sharp during the off-season.
20. And, like any good long-term partners, they know how to keep the love alive after all these years.
19. Their love for country music is more than skin deep.
18. And can we add that they look damn good together?
17. And sound even better.
16. They're not afraid to tackle current events.
15. Or the latest dance craze.
14. They still get a little ~starstruck~ every now and then.
13. If this whole singing and hosting thing doesn't work out, Carrie definitely has a future as a comedy roaster.
12. Ditto Brad Paisley.
11. But, seriously, nobody does a dress change like Carrie Underwood does a dress change.
10. Brad, meanwhile, just rocks his signature white cowboy hat every year.
9. Country music prides itself on being family-friendly, but Brad and Carrie can still get a little saucy now and then.
8. Like that time Brad had to explain "motor-boating."
7. Or that time Brad started sexting on stage.
6. And who could forget that twerking incident?
5. As if hosting wasn't hard enough, they've also done double-duty as performers.
4. Their monologue jokes don't start feuds, they end them.
Not every hosting duo can say that.