We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us why Friends is the most overrated TV show. Here are the results that will frustrate fans everywhere.
1. "Monica should have ended up with Richard, not Chandler."
2. "There are actually five claps in the theme song, not four."
3. "It's frustrating when you use Friends catchphrases in literally every conversation we have."
4. "Phoebe carrying her brother's babies is actually pretty gross."
5. "The laugh track after every little joke is super annoying."
6. "Chandler is overly sarcastic and basically a debbie downer."
7. "It's weird that the gang doesn't spend more holidays with their families."
8. "Friends isn't original at all. It's basically another version of Living Single and Seinfeld."
9. "The writing is extremely sloppy and the jokes aren't that funny."
10. "Ross didn't cheat on Rachel. They were on a break."
11. "None of the characters on Friends are relatable at all."
12. "Ross never does anything nice for his friends. He's the most selfish character on the show."
13. "The birthing episodes are too played out and boring."
14. "The gang is really cliquey. You would never be friends with them in real life."
15. "Joey and Rachel's love story is really cute and sweet."
16. "Monica's competitive and neurotic personality is too overwhelming to watch."
17. "It's romantic when Ross surprises Rachel with all those gifts at her office in season three."
18. "There's absolutely no way the gang would be able to afford their apartments in real life."
19. "Who's your favorite Friend? I know you have one."
20. "There are too many short-lived marriages and not enough serious love stories."
21. "The characters get supremely dumber as the seasons progress."
22. "Friends never addresses important issues. They're only concerned with sex and relationships."
23. "Rachel should have gone to Paris and lived her dream. She shouldn't have gotten off the plane for Ross."
24. "They shouldn't have made Season 10."
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.