We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community about the most creative way to survive a zombie apocalypse. Here are some of their awesome responses.
1. "I'd post up on a trampoline. Zombies have a hard enough time walking as it is. Let's see how tough they are when I double bounce the shit out of those fuckers."
2. "I'd surround my house with treadmills."
3. "Boat. Some kind a bigger luxury yacht. Gather food and supplies (maybe some other survivors) and head out to sea. Wait for a couple of months for the zombies to fall apart. Come back and salvage civilization."
4. "Everyone is so crushed. I’m going straight to a Costco in Texas. I’m assuming they will have everything I need from food to weapons in BULK."
5. "I’d pull a Peeta."
6. "Wait for the first person to reply 'I don't have to worry, ZOMBIES ARE FICTIONAL! IDIOT!' and use them as a human shield while I get to high ground or an island."
Submitted by Neil Miser (Facebook).
7. "I doubt zombies can climb mountains, so I would be up in the Poconos."
8. "I’d wear light-weight chainmail to keep from being bitten and have a samurai sword. And hoard toilet paper for currency."
Submitted by alwaysadrienne.